Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2018, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Skip eventually got collected..had to postpone the slabs and sand delivery. Then I had to clean the drive, rush to town to get a 40th card for my brother and balloons and banners as he is coming up tomorrow
Just in time to shift the slabs and sand.................
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2018, 07:42 PM
Another three hours of thunderstorms here and apparently more to come. If only it would cool things down a bit, they may be worth it.

Rosie doesn't bother too much, but she isn't her usual lively self so I know she's feeling them.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2018, 09:09 PM
Would you believe we have fireworks going on here. Have booked my holiday break with Tyto for October. Just hope Tyto is still OK then won't mention the weather.bg!! Griff I think you are amazing with what you get up to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2018, 09:41 PM
Lol...sadly Kazz, the delivery is now Monday! A few hours visit from my brother tomorrow
Awww Chris, hope Rosie isn't too annoyed with the thunder
Brenda, I won't shift that lot...I wouldn't be able to walk lol...it would have to be a combined effort, I got quite annoyed last week as something I could do last year wore me out and left me gasping.
I feel a lot less worked up now and he skip has gone and my neighbour can get back on her drive, that was really bothering me.
Awful incident on n the bus.. absolutely packed, about 4buses missing so bus absolutely packed, all seats full and about 10standing, this little oik got on with a pushchair and told an old lady she had to move as he had priority! There was nowhere for her to sit, I was trapped on the inside seat and a good job too! A lady pointed out that manners cost nothing and a bit of respect for his elders..well he started on, he was trying to make out he was the big man going to a posh area so I pointed out he lived in a council flat and me in a 1/4 million pound house and how awful it was that I had to put up with objects like him! I am rough as hell and far from a snob but I felt he needed bringing back down, he was swearing in front of his kids, one of which was about 2 or 3, and when someone sort of pointed out what a fine example he was setting his children he replied with....my children are intelligent enough not to swear! Well errrrmmm nope, they copy what they see and he basically called himself stupid as he was swearing
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2