Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2018, 07:22 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday 26th July.

Good morning all, hope you and your four legged friends are all surviving this heat.

Lynn, any further news on viewing?

Have a good day all, stay cool, safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-07-2018, 07:30 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Very still out there and hot again today.

No Moyra not on the bungalow yet. Did find this yesterday reduced. I am not happy as our agent has the remit of where and what we are after but it was me who found this. Surely they should be trawling the internet for all other agents to with possible reduced prices. I had a right go even with my limited voice.
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...-64968550.html We would remove the shed on the drive to give us better parking and for visitors.
Hoping for a call on the bungalow today but not holding my breath.
If I hear one more negative comment from agents about limited budget i think I will scream. As I pointed out yet again we did not do the valuation and we are not valuing other properties you agents are. All they keep banging on about is the extra £13,000 we got well yes we did but it isn't finding us anything is it ? If we pull out what will you be able to get Holly and Dale as they have the same budget.
I told them no wonder we had so much interest due to the cr*p that's out there for our budget.
We shall see we won't be going anywhere at this rate and they will be left with dissatisfied vendor and buyer.

Sorry to read the fencing people have messed up the fence griff not what you want. Especially when you have dogs.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2018, 07:49 AM
Chris you are a good neighbour........
Moyra Stay cool,
Griff Can't see what the problem is are these your nice neighbours?
Lynn Like the feeling/look of hat house like what you already have....good luck. I think you are not as high on the estate agents agenda as you are on your own agenda.

Right window man coming today Mom still not 00% and wants to stay in bed.................AGHHHHH.....will I have any hair left I ask myself. gert is happy found an old tennis ball in the bush in the front garden happy as larry now.

No major plans bar window bit cooler here this morning. But when the sun out could end up with hot hot.

ot
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-07-2018, 08:01 AM
Good luck with the window man Kazz and hope mum soon feels better.
Well agent will find us not on their agenda at all soon. Depending on this house and if we can get a viewing for the bungalow we will give up.
We have already put it to them that if Holly and Dale want to pull out due to the time it is taking us and them needing things to start moving re: Mia and school we fully understand.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2018, 08:05 AM
Good Morning, Moyra, hope you are doing o.k in the heat
Lynn, I showed my mum and dad your house and when I told my dad the price he was gobsmacked!! He couldn't believe it was so cheap
Kazz, yes..they are my nice neighbours, the fence panel alone for a 6x5 is £50..then the post then labour plus we will now have to pay for bricks, cement to fill the gap but I guarantee it won't be right, my mum nearly punched her yesterday. Apparently she was very off with the workman and mum said she thought he was just going to leave, she goes through workmen like nobody's business, one actually left a working Henry hoover and just never came back!! She constantly complains about work that's carried out....I just want the skip gone...the slabs delivered, fence sorted and get my fence stained
I really hope things go o.k with the window man and your mum manages to get up... even just for the time the man is there
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2018, 08:16 AM
That third bedroom will make a smashing bathroom, nice garden too and PARKING
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2018, 08:32 AM
Good morning everyone

Like the house Lynn and hope you manage to get a viewing on that and the bungalow. Daughter having a baby does not stop someone being there to show you round if they want to sell it!

Hope the window fitting goes well and mum manages to get out of bed for a while. At least Gerty is easily pleased then

Oh dear Griff why cant she understand that it will all be done in the end and she gets a new piece of fence into the bargain.

Hope. you are managing ok Moyra and Amber too.

Another hot day here. Have done everything I want to do early this morning so will just mooch about and do bits and pieces.

Have a good day and stay safe and as cools possible.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-07-2018, 08:50 AM
Good grief griff what a nightmare.
Good to have a second opinion on this house and that someone else feels like we do. Worth more.
See Sue that was my sentiment to she has been there for the labour fair enough but if the agent is correct in saying she needs to sell well get it sorted you may have potential purchasers.
Kazz good point I know there is the equivalent of a downstairs cloakroom upstairs.
We shall see bound to be something as always for us fussy buyers.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2018, 08:51 AM
Sue...she has always been the same, I don't know if she feels that she is better than the workmen or something..she is Sikh and constantly goes on about being a higher caste than others.... well the 2lads doing the fence a firefighters... proper real life heroes!!
Lynn...I really like that house, it's quirky and has character
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2018, 09:00 AM

Will look nice when the new patio is down
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >