Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2016, 06:18 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday. 21st September

Good Morning all.

I am exhausted, didn't sleep well at all. June, very sorry to hear about your friends dog, do hope it recovers ok.
Harvey hope you get on well with Lara at the vets.
LG. it would appear that the Japaneze are not used to seeing landed gentry walking around.
Griff, so you have not lost your touch with mechanics. Bet your dad left them knowing that you would sort it out before its MOT.
Lynn, hope you are keeping ok, not too down as with Brenda hope she is ok too.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2016, 08:50 AM
Morning Moyra, i hope real progrss is made today with the Kitchen
I do really miss my work Moyra, sad thing is though, that even a 5 minute job leaves me absolutely exhausted, he never asks me to do the jobs, he would rather them do it and pay than have me do it but what is the point in me being here if i can't help people out if i am able...i don't like peope getting ripped off, i never did it when i was working.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2016, 09:06 AM
He's still not turned up this morning. so cold in here I have put the gas fire on.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2016, 09:16 AM
wouldn't be so bad if he turned up later but stayed later too to make up the time, i can't stand workmen who turn up late...i have a bit of OCD with regard punctuality, i can't be late anywhere...i always show up early, if i turn up late it upsets me and ruin my day
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-09-2016, 09:16 AM
I woke up just before 2am and then within a minute my phone went. The poor dog is dead, so young, they think it was something she ate, but my friend never uses chemicals in her garden, still don't know yet What a horrible day and night it was and despite everything she died
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2016, 09:19 AM
Oh June, poor little mite. I am so sorry for your friend.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-09-2016, 09:23 AM
Morning everyone. Been very busy and it is very stressful here at the moment too no good news really so decided to stay away for a bit.

Moyra really sorry all you are going through with the kitchen.
June very sad about your friends dog.
griff hope chemo goes well today.
Hoping everyone else and all four legged friends are well.

One bit of good news today Mark took his test at 8.10 this morning and has passed. So chuffed with him and for him him and Michael just need some good luck with jobs now. Then I can relax a bit.

Keep well everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2016, 09:28 AM
Good morning everyone

Oh dear Moyra it would seem your landlady picks workmen just like here - no thought or respect As you are a tenant try the council housing department they my be able to help

I am so sorry for your friend June do hope they find out the cause.

We are like you Griff can't bear too be late anywhere. Well done on fixing your dad's car hope it now passes the MOT.

Lovely here this morning, sun is shining. Washing done and on the line, Teazle walked and the rest of the flower bed I started yesterday finished - just the rest to do now

Have a good day and stay safe.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-09-2016, 10:54 AM
Good morning everyone.
So sorry to hear of the loss of your friend's dog, June. A terrible thing to happen.
Moyra - same old tale with your ghastly landlady and kitchen fitter - I don't kow how you put up with it, honestly I don't!
Lynn - congrats are definitely in order for Mark - not an easy thing nowadays the driving test.
The Mem has designs on my time for some light shopping later today - for the life of me I can't think of a good excuse to get out of it! Looks like I'll have to just grin and bear it.
Hope all goes well at the vets for your Lara, Harvey.
Have a good day all, bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-09-2016, 11:09 AM
Oh well doe to Mark!!!!! that will surely make his life a little easier...he will maybe be able to look for work furhter afield if needs be...i am sure Michael will have news of a job soon
TW, so sorry to hear of your friends dog...i do hope they manage to find out what happened as the not knowing is awful
Lol LG, enjoy the shopping Lol...hope your wallet doesn't take too much of a battering Lol
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >