Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2012, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
I am not opening any of the links just in case the powers that be and the Illuminati(sp) are monitoring internet traffic ...
Make yerself a tin foil hat and wear it before you click Murf. You'll be OK then.

Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-06-2012, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by Murf View Post
I am not opening any of the links just in case the powers that be and the Illuminati(sp) are monitoring internet traffic ...
you know what the say about humour disguising the truth, dont you?
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Make yerself a tin foil hat and wear it before you click Murf. You'll be OK then.

genuine question.

why are such comments as the type above from the 'anti side' (*for want of a better phrase*) also not knee jerk, cliche, and a ill considered rejection of what ones does not understand just as the 'pro side' is considered to be?

what is or isnt a conspiracy theory exactly?
for example, most people accepy Sirhain sirhain was not the lone killer of Bobby kennedy, as their is some compelling and analytical evidence.
Yet their is an official government pronouncment, which simply ignores these issues. And their are recorded accounts of evidence being interfered with.
Could one therefore not described the offical government line as a 'conspiracy theory'.
Ditto cameron recently saying that their is no need to re-investigate the lockerbie bombing, as the original investigation was proper and sufficient, despite well record and documented evidence that a key prosecution witness was paid by the american government, and various other issues, which even families of victims question. So again, whom is expressing the "conspiracy theory" on this account?

i would say it unimaginative and lazy just to go round saying "conspiracy theory bla bla bla chemtrails...lizards...bla bla bla". As all things should be examined and considered according to all available angles, details, evidence, questions, etc, etc.

That way one can make an informed judgement.
Which means one can easily see that the 'moon landings were faked' theory is a bit weak, as their is huge compelling evidence to counter all the claims regarding photos.
Whereas one cannot make the same assertion regarding my 2 examples above.

Therefore chemtrails could fall one way or the other if one were to actually investigate.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2012, 04:56 PM
I clickd the links, read watched and investigated further, can i make tin hat jokes??
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
I clickd the links, read watched and investigated further, can i make tin hat jokes??
Yes you can. And I feel qualified to do so too having a quite close family member who has been indoctrinating me and all and sundry about these chemtrails, and just about every other consp. theory subject you can think of.

I liken him to a born again christian or a Jovie witness - once he gets started on the spiel, he doesn't give up - I am happy to let others believe what they want to believe as long as they don't insist I have to believe it too.

Sadly it doesn't seem to be the case with those who do believe in this electric sun, government mind control via the TV, chemtrails, cloud formations, weather manipulation, ....... I could go on - believe me. Been getting it rammed down my throat for years along with the dire warnings about what will happen to me coz I ain't a vegan and nor is my dog!

So I say... lighten up!
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
of course.

but that joke is a bit old hat (full pun intended)
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-06-2012, 06:14 PM
Yes you can. And I feel qualified to do so too having a quite close family member who has been indoctrinating me and all and sundry about these chemtrails, and just about every other consp. theory subject you can think of.

I liken him to a born again christian or a Jovie witness - once he gets started on the spiel, he doesn't give up - I am happy to let others believe what they want to believe as long as they don't insist I have to believe it too.

Sadly it doesn't seem to be the case with those who do believe in this electric sun, government mind control via the TV, chemtrails, cloud formations, weather manipulation, ....... I could go on - believe me. Been getting it rammed down my throat for years along with the dire warnings about what will happen to me coz I ain't a vegan and nor is my dog!

So I say... lighten up!
does that mean then you have an equal distaste toward governments when they try to shove their own 'conspiracy theories' down our throats?
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-06-2012, 08:35 AM

So I say... lighten up!
Maybe you should take a leaf out of your close family member's book and start thinking out of the box a little, instead of believing everything you hear on the telly/in newspapers etc!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post
Maybe you should take a leaf out of your close family member's book and start thinking out of the box a little, instead of believing everything you hear on the telly/in newspapers etc!
But I don't understand why I should believe you rather than the telly/newspapers.
We all know they have seeded clouds etc for years but as for anything more sinister, I'm sorry I don't buy it.
There are folk with a far greater knowledge and experience than myself who also disbelieve the conspiracy theories and I side with them.
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-06-2012, 08:44 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...cientists.html

This actually happened yesterday!

It was cloudy with sunny intervals all day yesterday, until about 3pm ish. Then we finally got some blue sky and straight away I could see where they had been laying trails under the cloud cover. Fake clouds you see, are very easy to distinguish from normal ones, as they have a very sharp, straight edge to them and just don't look right!!

Anyway, the blue sky didn't last long, as after only a few minutes, we watched a plane fly over and it left a really long, thick trail, which was only about 10,000 ft above us, which is way too low for a contrail!! This trail actually started pointing horizontally, instead of straight, as it would have come out of the plane. Then we went into a friends house for a while and when we came back outside, we could see they had been busy and there were trails everywhere, so that the once blue sky had started turning a hazy white and there were fake kind of Cirrus looking clouds everywhere! We had been forecast clear blue skies, so this wasn't normal! I have some photos to upload later, but the sky was a lot like this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13780742@N08/7319254928/
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 27 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »