Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by Lu-1
I am glad the little moron has been voted out, he is such a waster, him and Saksia are on a different plaent, what is poor little craig psyco gonna do now, PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!
lmao luke !!!craig really nedds to get a life!!and science was great no arrogance or anything!!
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2005, 08:30 AM
Originally Posted by myschievous
...But!....

are you all gonna still find it interesting viewing when all that is left is Derek, Science and Vanessa oh and Eugine....Ummmm snore fest much???

I dunno about Maxwell...I thought I would really not like him being such a lad and all but I don't think he is that much of one to be honest...I think he did think his humour would win the day but I don't think he is arrogant...I know arrogant people in real life and I don't think he is in my opinion, I just thought he was down to earth and a bit silly...He has been one of the only ones that has made me laugh...Ok so I may not get on in real life with someone like him, can't tell really, watching someone on tv is completly different to the real deal but in the terms of good viewing he was entertaining. I thought so anyway...lol
NOPE,,, im bored with it already!! i think one of the biggest mistakes this year was voting lesley out so early
she might of been a big mouth but she would have made good viewing that much im sure.
max was a wally but also could be funny to watch,, now we have a housefull of boring people who do NOTHING exciting,, and poor little craigs mega big crush on antony,, bless him,,i feel quite sorry for him to be honest.
bring back the lip gloss bitches
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2005, 11:22 AM
I think Science is probably a nice enough lad but for goodness sake, he never has proper conversations...

anything he says he is to busy trying to make rhyme and it just sounds stupid...he just makes noise for the sake of it and never talks to people but to himself, it's ridiculous...the sillyiest thing I have seen so far was when Science got tipsy when he had the party and he was going on and on making every last word of every sentence ryhme and what he was saying was just nonscense, and you had geeky Eugine sitting there trying to reply as if Science was actually speaking to him...lol.

Rapping is a skill, Sticking to one subject while you rap is a skill but going anywhere that the last word takes you is not, it is easy just to think of something that rhymes with the last word you said and have it go anywhere, anyone can do that, he is not a good rapper it's terrible and even the best rappers shut up long enough to have proper conversation...Grrrrrr!! and his hair...Have it CUT! or at least keep it braided down...

I have nothing against the boy and I bet he is a nice and considerate person as I haven't seen him say or do much wrong to anyone at all, alot less vicious then some of the housemates...But it was the most boring BB so far the night Maxwell got evicted and the focus was on poor Science.

Science really needs to stop hiding behind his made up name and verbal nonscence and all that he thinks makes his image and he needs to just be him a while because it would do him a favour if he did.

It has become a snore fest, no doubt about it...lol
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2005, 11:25 AM
He's the first man I know talks more than me!!! I find him irritating as he just shouts and goes on about nothing!

Makosi is bugging me too, I mean talking in third person all the time and just how can she be pregnant 2 days after being with Anthony (and I may have got my biology wrong here but I thought you actually had to have sex to get pregnant and she said they never!!!)
lovestaffsblu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-07-2005, 11:51 PM
Well I want Eugene or Science to win!!

Cant stand -- Orlaith, Makosi, Craig.
Okish -- Anthony, Kemal, Derek.
Like -- Euge, Science.

Have I forgot anyone?
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-07-2005, 11:54 PM
Science?
That's not his real name surely
Traci
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2005, 08:51 AM
No it's not Stewart but carn't remember what his real name is.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2005, 10:51 AM
I want Anthony to win - I think he's hilarious
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2005, 12:17 PM
Science real name is Keiron!

Kemal is driving me nuts with his 'Mole' theory, I am shouting at the screen THERE IS NO MOLE!!!!!!

I like Anthony & Craig
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Blimy the things you ladies watch
Page 6 of 34 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »