Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Afternoon all.

Home and dinner in a short moment a bit late but hey workng full time hey ho.
Brought Brook a ragger she adores it.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Hello
Hope you ok with the chemo today Griff
Been dry all day today, but I wasn't going out as I got up feeling a bit yuk, so was going to do ironing & catch up with stuff I'd recorded but....
I phoned my mum in law who was worrying about her mum, as she couldn't get hold of her, neither could her sis in law or treetops ( they a group she goes to every week) so as she lives not far from me I went over, couldn't see her or hear anything. Her neighbours not seen her - got her key safe code from mil
Went in she's not there. Turns out she's been took to hospital at 6.45 am & not bothered to tell anyone
Thing is her son went away to work 4 weeks ago, he's due home this weekend, & that's the reason she's doing it for attention. The whole family is getting sick off it, believe me not being cruel but we can put bets on when she's going in. I think the hospital will eventually ban her I'm sure! My poor mil was worried sick this morning.
Glad Brook likes her new toy, Rosie loves toys like that
June glad you got your deliveries, eventually.
Lynn hope you enjoyed the trip to the hairdressers
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2