Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 04:18 PM

We had a wonderful walk

I forgot the camera so I have decided to tell you all about our walk, by trying to capture your imaginations.
Well we arrived at Sutton park just after 12.30 as we couldn't see QW and her OH with thier two, we started to walk over towards the path that leads to where all the guy's fly thier remote control areoplanes. Straight away there was a small herd of bullocks most of them lying down, but a couple still grazing.
''Stay close'' the usual command when having to walk through them, Bruce promptly slid nearer and then walking underneath one, popped out the other side with ''See that Mom'' expression on his face ......''Over here 'NOW' closer'' Oh! you do spoil my fun'' face took place. the Bullock just carried on chomping
We saw Willow and Dylan, with QW and Dean over the other side, waving I said 'there's Willow and Dylan'' that always gets them excited, they all greeted one another with such enthusiasm. Off we set, Bruce has a bit of a thing about Willow and often those two disappear in the bushes for a smooch (I think). They had plenty of ''chuck the ball Dad'' and Dylan threw his weight about, nearly fetching Dean to his knees as he grabbed the ball on the end of that rope he was holding. Puddles were found and Skye just couldn't resist, Willow came out of one bush (with Bruce in tow) with half the undergrowth in her tail We met a few Rotti's today but nothing comes between Bruce and Willow I can tell you I think he loves her Tom-Boy ways . On the way back all five plastered in mud, Tracey put her foot in a puddle....which was alot deeper than she thought and ended up with a boot full of muddy water and muddy socks . My three had a quick swim....well not Bruce,then we had a lovely drink in the pub and off home. Unfortunately QW and Dean couldn't stop for a drink as they had family commitments.
Don't know what they missed.................lovely Sorry no pictures but I hope you enjoyed the tale of today
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Lovely, Steph - my imagination is brilliant, and I have a very clear picture of Tracey's face when she got the welly boot full of muddy water......
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Lovely, Steph - my imagination is brilliant, and I have a very clear picture of Tracey's face when she got the welly boot full of muddy water......
That was such a laugh................... should of seen the socks
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 05:26 PM
Poor QW - squelch, squelch all the way back to the car

At last it was towards the end of the walk.

What did the bullock think of Bruce's 'under we go'?...not sure he'd heard many successfully using that technique
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 06:52 PM
hello steph

we hosed willow down ,she dosnt mind that at all (think she quiet liked it ) i even managed to give her bit of trim . dylan wasnt to keen ,funny dylan better in the bath ,willow so less stressed with the hose . never mind what ever works ,she looks lovely again ,in her tom boy way ( bruce loooves her lol ) two rebels together . i had to have shower when i finished ,my socks went through wash ,came out filthy . so you had a drink or two then
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Sounds like a great walk, who needs pics Although it would have been great to see that cheeky little face peeking out from underneath a bullock lol
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Poor QW - squelch, squelch all the way back to the car

At last it was towards the end of the walk.

What did the bullock think of Bruce's 'under we go'?...not sure he'd heard many successfully using that technique
Ahhhh you noticed the ''Bruce'' technique then. The bullocks over there are very placid, well unless some dogs goes barking at them,( which luckily mine don't,) I am only glad he didn't think of using the agility Technique and jumped over the top. The bullock just kept on chomping away at the grass.
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
hello steph

we hosed willow down ,she dosnt mind that at all (think she quiet liked it ) i even managed to give her bit of trim . dylan wasnt to keen ,funny dylan better in the bath ,willow so less stressed with the hose . never mind what ever works ,she looks lovely again ,in her tom boy way ( bruce loooves her lol ) two rebels together . i had to have shower when i finished ,my socks went through wash ,came out filthy . so you had a drink or two then
Ahhhh you need the Daz luv........ We sat in the pub I had muddly paw marks either side of my ****** god knows how that happened
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Sounds like a great walk, who needs pics Although it would have been great to see that cheeky little face peeking out from underneath a bullock lol
Ahhhhhhhh hun I'd love you to meet up with us again, QW will tell you Bruce is getting quite the ''COMIC'' he has us in stitches, although when you laugh he does it more Pat calls him and Skye a different name now
Skye is PG and Bruce is PD. PG for ''Pinky Girl'' and PD for PussyDog'' they both come for thier new names too stupid mutts
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Pml, sounds like a good day out,, Bruce is still up to tricks I see then lmao
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 07:42 PM

And a good time was had by all, by the sounds of it.
Thanks for a lovely story Steph
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Pml, sounds like a good day out,, Bruce is still up to tricks I see then lmao
Think I may be up to your training classes.......see if he can out smart you again............he's a ''cheeky chappie''
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post

And a good time was had by all, by the sounds of it.
Thanks for a lovely story Steph

We did Hun, so much fun, poor Tracey though....abit squelchy Love her
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >