register for free

Dog News

Hunt for cruel dog owner after six bulldog puppies were abandoned...

The RSPCA is hunting the cruel owners who dumped their three-day-old puppies inside a box in a car park because they had hairlips.
Each of the six baby bulldogs were born with cleft palates, a debilitating condition which meant they were unable to feed for themselves and needed expensive surgery to survive.
But rather than take their puppies to the vets, their heartless owners abandoned them under a black Ford Fiesta in a deserted car park in Norwich, Norfolk, and left them to die.

More here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-palates.html

Your comments and views:
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2015, 07:57 AM
Well this is a bad start to my day. What a cruel horrible person. I hope they find out who it is, someone must know.
I'm sat here in tears
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2015, 08:17 AM
Some people need hang drawn and quartering! How cruel.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2015, 08:45 AM
Poorly bred puppies just left alone to die. The cleft palates can be fixed, but the surgery is expensive and with the puppies suffering from pneumonia, there was little chance of survival. Poor things and such mean people. They will probably try again with the same bitch, and end up with another lot of defective puppies... whoever did this really needs to be found.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2015, 10:40 AM
Cleft palates are more than likely a genetic problem, often brought about by inbreeding, and if they try again then the same thing will probably happen. Total scum, whoever they are, they could at least have had a vet do the kindest and quickest thing.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2015, 12:18 PM
Been thinking of the mother of those poor wee pups.Can imagine the state she must be in too,bless her.If the unnecessary cruelty of those poor wee pups is how whoever is responsible treats animals,then she doesn't stand much of a chance.So sad.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-03-2015, 01:44 PM
That went through my mind as well, Eileen. 6 is quite a fair size litter for a bulldog, so I can't see her being left with a couple of them, even then she'd look for the missing ones.

Where next?

Dog News Homepage
Latest and popular news, by week, month, year and all-time!

Dog News Forum
Shows dog related news by latest activity

Submit A News Story
Info on how to submit a news story

Latest Dog News...

© Copyright 2016, Dogsey   Contact Us - Dogsey - Top Contact us | Archive | Privacy | Terms of use | Top