Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-11-2010, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
We have also been told that a wild female boar with young will attack and kill dogs and my wife was told to keep ours away from certain areas when they have their young around.
Yep, I heard both males and females were incredibly protective of their young, and will attack anything that threatens them, regardless of size
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
Yep, I heard both males and females were incredibly protective of their young, and will attack anything that threatens them, regardless of size
We have been told that where we normally walk our dogs it is safe, and we always go out in daytime, never at night. Sometimes we see the ground disturbed where OH has told me the wild boar have been trying to get at the soft roots of trees and bushes which they are very fond of. Only ever seen one in daytime and that was 20 miles away, he ran across the road in front of my car, going like a rocket, I never knew they could run so fast
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2