Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
littlelab
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-03-2009, 08:13 PM

Tara teaches Maia a few bad tricks

Well Tara has proved herself over the last few weeks to be a digger, my front garden that was beautifully landscaped once now looks like the surface of the moon, the once manicured lawn now has huge holes in it, and she even tried to bury Maia once by digging UNDER her .

The Garden was dog proof, I say was, Maia and Tara dug under the 7ft Laylandi and wire fence today while my OH was working in the garden, one minute Maia was there the next she was gone, he didn't realise she was missing until a friend came through the gate and said she had seen Maia walking down into the village Tara apparently was standing by the 'Escape hole' with a 'it wasn't me' look on her face.

So OH went off out in a panic and found Madam 'bimbling' in someone's garden and she was extremely put out that her little expedition had been cut short.

Tara has also discovered the delights of dead rabbits which she just loves to eat when she can find them, which at the moment seems to be a daily occurance on our walks, it seems someone has been out shooting them to control the populations but leaving the bodies behind.
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2009, 08:16 PM
Oh dear...

It's a good job you love her really isn't it