Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2020, 07:26 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 9th March, 2020

Good morning everyone, Hope you and your four legged friends are all well. I have to go back to the hospital on Wednesday at 10 o'clock.

Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2020, 08:28 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Hoping the results are good Wednesday Moyra.

We had a lovely time Saturday night celebrating Joel's birthday. He was a very lucky boy, Euros from us and a gold chain, Euros and a gold bracelet from Michael and Maca and a beautiful gold watch from Mark and Lauren engraved.
Their is a story behind that Donna bought him one off the market. Few pounds. She gets £60 a week for him since he has gone back to college and that should by rights go to Stephanie Tia's mum who actually houses and feeds him and it is Joel and Tia who go up to collect it . Now she is dropping what she is giving them.
She then had a back payment of a couple of hundred pounds and buys him a cheap watch off the market. Mind you it's the first present he has had from her for birthday or christmas since he was about 9.
Mark and Lauren were wondering whether to change their gift idea but had been planning it for a while so thought s*d it we will get him a really nice watch to mark his 18th.
Yesterday was a Dillon day went for a walk then we took him to a pet store to top up his treats and then into the garden centre where there is a dog friendly area and had a cuppa.
Met a beautiful Leonberger while there.

Hoping everyone is well and all four legged finds are to.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2020, 09:06 AM
Good Morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Fingers crossed for good results on Wednesday Moyra.

Pleased you enjoyed Saturday Lynn at least Joel knows who his real family are and who only want the best for him. I bet Dillon helped to chose the treats

Hoping Harvey is ok as he has not been on for a time.

Lovely morning here and hoping to get the grass cut this afternoon. it is so long that it is nearly up to Teazle's elbows, so I think a bit off the top is called for.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2020, 06:01 PM
Afternoon all
Warm Lynn not sure, but could Joel not put down a change of address? I certainly wouldn't be going and collecting the money and giving it to her, if it's paid to Joel... it's his money and if it's paid to her, she should bloody pick it up herself!
Nipped out for lunch, was nice
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2020, 06:59 PM
https://www.gov.uk/child-benefit/eligibility
There you go Lynn, as Joel doesn't live with her, it's benefit fraud and his girlfriend's mum could actually be entitled to the money as she looks after Joel
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2020, 07:45 PM
Evening all well had a lovely day doing nothing
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2020, 08:12 PM
Thank you griff. The money gets paid to Donna and Joel and Tia walk to Donna's to get the money for Steph.
We are going to have a chat when it's quieter and mention to Joel now he is 18 he can probably claim it himself.

It's lovely doing nothing isn't it Kazz.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2020, 08:30 PM
If it's child benefit he can't claim himself, however...Steph can claim ( I guess he is registered as living at her address?) The link states that they like people to agree who has it..however if you can't come to an agreement then HMRC will decide who gets it and beings as he doesn't actually live there...well she has no legal entitlement for the money. I guess she is desperate to keep hold of it as I believe they only give child benefit for the first 3 children I think.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-03-2020, 08:31 PM
Pleased you had a lovely day Kazz
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-03-2020, 08:37 PM
I have no idea now griff how many children they give benefit for. Many years since I have claimed it.
She is so crafty but I think we need to have a word with him and see if we can guide him to get Steph the money not her.
I guess it's child benefit as he has gone back to college.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >