Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2017, 08:12 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 23rd March

Good morning all,

I feel shattered this morning. Hope everyone is ok.
Take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and warm, God bless, all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2017, 08:21 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Hope you feel less shattered soon Moyra.

June hope Cariad is holding her own.
Eileen enjoy the play date I think you may be in need of a spar soon to. Do hope Sarah hears positive news about the house but have to admit it's not sounding good. Not liking the sound of that estate agent. Do hope not all estate agents are that bad Michael was one a few years back. I like to think he had ethics well I know he did he was always getting into rows on behalf of his clients. He also worked his socks off after hours and weekend to accommodate people who wanted to view.
griff sounds like you have a good weekend lined up. Hope the money comes voluntarily and you do not have to go round to seize the car. Good to hear Deagans glands are sorted but that does seem expensive.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2017, 10:18 AM
Moning each and those to follow. Maybe Moyra it is because of the news yesterday. I think it shocked us all. Now then for those of you that like a different type of crisp I have found Manomosa Tortillas type crisps. They are in Tesco but probably in other places. They are really yummy. Have a good day all. June hope all is well with you and yours.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2017, 10:57 AM
Yes, I think you are right Brenda, it has shook me up as I suspect it has a lot of people.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2017, 11:06 AM
ahhhh crikey, deags glands are still leaking...managed to put the cream on...eventually
hmmm don't think the money will come voluntarily lynn, i text him at 4.35am just to remind him tomorrow is the 24th and i am due some money off him...delivery report came back as delivered immediately so his phone was on which means he is on early at work...just no longer on this route...that's fine by me but he still needs to give me the money, just because he doesn't come round this way doesn't mean the debt doesn't need to be paid. I am going to call him later, he won't answer i am sure but i want to ask him to set up a standing order, that way he doesn't need to see me or contact me and me likewise unless the money doesn't go in one month.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2017, 11:27 AM
From sadness to fuming. Yet again this person was known to them. So angry. Bout time they stopped pussy footing around.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2017, 11:47 AM
Not good about Deags griff hope the cream helps.
Good luck with the money.
Those crisps are delicious brenda grandsons favourite. Partial to them myself to.

Regards yesterday I think you're both right it has shaken many. As for them knowing them it seems it's always the case wherever the attack.
I am not sure why we are still accommodating these so called hate preachers as I heard that's what he was.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2017, 12:24 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Hope the cream works on Deans and you get your money on time Griff.

Hope you are feeling a bit better Moryra.

Dreadful about yesterday and again a known person so why don't they either lock them up or deport them

Haven't seen those crisps Brenda will keep a look out.

Hope all is well with you and yours Lynn

Been busy busy here. Bed changed washed and ironed, Teazle walked and then put some moss and lawn feed on both back and front lawns but ran out halfway so had to go and get more. I was also naughty whilst at the garden centre I bought three dwarf buddlias for under my kitchen window. Barry is annoyed I have taken out the bee and butterfly bush but told him I have replaced it with lavender and budlia so bees and butterflies will be back.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2017, 01:02 PM
in all honesty, i think the whole country is too damn soft..not just regards hate preachers but with regards everything, it is like the powers that be are scared to say/do something....i don't really get why
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2017, 01:54 PM
The assailant was British born, which makes it even worse as he had taken advantage of probably university as well, more than likely on benefits. Apparently it is an 'infidels' duty to look after the 'chosen ones' Thats why they won't work. If they hadn't shot him dead then we'd be keeping him in a prison cell with all mod cons and 3 meals a day, until we were assured by the trendy softies he was 'harmless' and he was released to do more harm
Cariad is full of beans, found another lump on her last night, doesn't mean they are necessarily tumours I suppose, they could be like Lona's lumps and the other one they took off Cariad which was nothing to worry about.
Everyone been out, took Mabs, Kesh and Zen onto the football field and they had a good charge round and play, then I caught them one by one and got the cr@p off them from the last days of rain and mud. Zen still has large clumps around her ears, and I think I may have to cut them out, will have a couple more tries before I do
Could you replant the bush you took out Sue, seems a shame to chuck it away and let the poor thing die.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >