Female 

20-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Tillymint -

Gorgeous!
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2011, 06:22 PM
Mine have oval plastic beds each. They are probably too small for them TBH, no chance of lying in any position other than curled up but since the kitchen only is their domain and it isnt massive then the size of their beds has to be restricted.

I did think that they looked uncomfortable so I bought a rectangle waterproof bed and took away one of the oval beds as an experiment to see if they stretched out. The bed seemed adequate during the day but come night time one dog was left unsettled and only settled once the old bed was brought back in.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Not read whole thread, an orthoepaedic mattress in totally washable cover that can be hosed down (Kudos) and a similar one from Tuffies. Both very hardwearing, no need to put in washing machine, comfy and do not harbour dust, fleas etc etc.

Very expensive but on a cost per use basis one I bought for £60 has lasted 5 years and another I bought later for other dog has lasted 2 so far and was £75
Petra
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-01-2011, 12:06 PM
Oh dear, what a mean mum I am - ours have a folded up fleece blanket on the floor!

They usually get off anyway to lie on the cold floor. Anything remotely filled with padding gets torn apart. There is a cushioned dog bed in the lounge for our old girl - for use under strict supervision only!!!
tiggers mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Tigger loves to stretch out and keep warm whereas Skye likes to stretch out against a wall to keep cool. Tigger has two doggy duvets plus a single duvet doubled up so nice and snuggly, Skye has a soft square expensive bed which she never uses!!!! Alternatively they use my son's double bed or the settee!
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2011, 03:56 PM
Max has a toddlers bed with a very thick mattress and a duvet on top of that. It's ideal for him, he can curl up or lie flat on it. It's not too low or too high for him to get on and off which is important as he is a more senior boy nowadays!
phillipsmind
New Member!
Male 

25-05-2017, 04:35 AM
I just ordered my dog an orthopedic bed from a company called Sleepipet http://www.sleepipet.com hell it is nicer than my mattress. She loves it.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5