Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2020, 07:22 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 24th May, 2020

Good morning everyone. I hope you and your four legged friends are all ok. Have a good day, stay safe and well. God Bless.

Kelly, hope mum is much better this morning, take care.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2020, 08:25 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Do hope your mum is a lot better this morning Griff. Hope things are settling a bit with the neighbours from hell.

How's the untangling going with the chains Lynn?

Lovely morning here with not a lot of wind. Nothing much planned. Will cut the edges of the lawn ready to move it tomorrow.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-05-2020, 08:28 AM

on the new trees planted last December , Sue only left a couple on each tree for this year to encourage growth for next year
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2020, 08:55 AM
Morning all.

Been out with Gert and just having breakfast.

Chris Hope all is good with all of you.

Losos Well what plans do you and Mrs Losos have for the weekend? maybe a little self isolating....LOL

TW...….apple pies next year then

Sue you are moving the lawn? or is this the new section.

Moyra Have you been considering where you would like you next property ie area/village etc what's your thought process?

Brenda Have you seen anything you like in the rental market in the areas you are looking for and as able what's your "wants" list like.

Griff Hope all goes well how do you know they bent the needle and do they know?

Lynn What have you planned for today?

Just to say to those considering moving look how happy Lynn is now, location is key I think to happiness. In fact considering that myself at the moment.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2020, 09:29 AM
Morning all. Was sunny here but now clouded over and a bit windy which is playing havoc with the lovely roses. Kazz I have found somewhere but it just depends on lots of things. Have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2020, 09:34 AM
Thanks all
Kazz, the removed the cannula and the needle was bent
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2020, 09:55 AM
Good morning all from a cold Skegness

Seriously, had to put on my winter coat to take Rosie out for her morning play and it still felt chilly.

What to do today? Mmm, maybe a few trips to the garden

Kelly, I hope your mum starts to get on the mend soon and that they find some straight needles. Sometimes, you could just scream
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-05-2020, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Losos Well what plans do you and Mrs Losos have for the weekend? maybe a little self isolating....LOL

TW...….apple pies next year then

Yes exciting isn't it do I do into the garden or do I go into the workshop. Mrs. Losos will take the dogs to Knettishall this afternoon, I still have four weeks of my 'sentance' to go so I have to stay at home

The one or two that Sue & TW leave on the tree this year can be used for 'taste' testing. I think they said they are James Grieve which is a very nice tasting apple.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-05-2020, 10:32 AM
Greetings all Cool here, we had some rain yesterday but not sure if we'll get any today, garden could use some.

Usual exciting day lined up There's a lot of stuff which needs to go in bins so I will be doing that.

Have a good day all of you.

Griff - Like all of us here I hope your Mum gets better, can't believe the 'bent needle' fiasco, hope they sort that one out PDQ
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2020, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning all. Was sunny here but now clouded over and a bit windy which is playing havoc with the lovely roses. Kazz I have found somewhere but it just depends on lots of things. Have a good day all.
Well done......
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >