Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2020, 07:38 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 23rd April, 2020

Good morning everyone, had a bad night so decided to have a lay in this morning, feel ever so lazy and I have so much to do too. I trust you are all fit and well and your four legged friends too.

Have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2020, 07:43 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you have a restful day Moyra

Another lovely day. Teazle walked and potatoes done for lunch now a coffee

Hope all are well

Gave a good day and say safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2020, 08:14 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all to follow.
Same again here Sue only warmer than yesterday.
We have a video to make Maca got in touch yesterday she has emailed Michael's friends and family and asking them to do a Happy Birthday video for his Birthday next Tuesday. (35) where does the time go ?
Normally they would be off somewhere for a nice Birthday treat but no chance of that this year.
So we will be getting dressed up and nowhere to go.

Moyra it's shopping delivery day today isn't it ? I think lots of people are feeling tired not having some sort of routine doesn't help.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2020, 08:29 AM
Morning all

Washing on the line and bacon toast eaten had a late start this morning really tired Moyra maybe something in the air eh? LOL To be honest think this is getting tedious have to carry on through and get to the other side of the tedium I think. My friends husband passed away yesterday at 04.10 at the hospice and my good friend with brain cancer went into hospital as not very well hoping to be out today fingers crossed, she struggled with the chemo last time hence why they stopped it but this time with the brain cancer seems to be worse mind you she is also the weakest immune system wise and general health she has ever been. So fingers crossed out today.
Anyhow good day at work yesterday customers abiding by the social distancing rules and not one member of staff broke down. Yeah however doing the evening shift I have found is not for me now odd as I did nights for years and I suited me down to the ground maybe used to winding down at night now. Old age LOL

Chris Hope the technical issues are resolved now and I agree about getting it sorted with your hubby.

Griff Think I have sussed your message - time will tell if I have glad Steve is loving it.

Moyra Food today then hopefully all you have ordered hope you feel better.

Sue Thank God for Teazle and her routine, what's for lunch then?

Lynn Hope the shopping went well and delivered safely. What a lovely idea for your lads Birthday.

Brenda Hope all is good with you?

Losos Anything exciting occurring with all of you?

Catch you later or tomorrow laters peeps.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2020, 08:48 AM
Best wishes to your friends Kazz. Difficult times at any time in this situation worse and very worrying.

Yes lovely idea isn't it ? Normally we send him a message because they are doing something nice normally do for both their Birthdays but this year very different, so we were thinking of doing something, then Maca messaged me and said what she was doing for him, we are going to have fireworks going off on the tele, Stevie Wonder playing Happy Birthday to you and us holding a glass of red in all our finery.

He st us a challenge the other week as he knows we like Groove Armada a band and he has just set up a session on a radio site for them introducing their new album so his challenge was driving Snake Pass in Derbyshire to a Groove Armada track we had great fun doing it so this will be fun to.
Maca said it was brilliant but very funny to and had them in tears of laughter.
Let's hope this has the same effect.

I wonder if Wickes will be opening to customers again soon, Mark not mentioned it. He is off till Monday for a well deserved break.
I think you get to an age when evening work or night work doesn't suit your time clock.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2020, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Best wishes to your friends Kazz. Difficult times at any time in this situation worse and very worrying.

Yes lovely idea isn't it ? Normally we send him a message because they are doing something nice normally do for both their Birthdays but this year very different, so we were thinking of doing something, then Maca messaged me and said what she was doing for him, we are going to have fireworks going off on the tele, Stevie Wonder playing Happy Birthday to you and us holding a glass of red in all our finery.

He st us a challenge the other week as he knows we like Groove Armada a band and he has just set up a session on a radio site for them introducing their new album so his challenge was driving Snake Pass in Derbyshire to a Groove Armada track we had great fun doing it so this will be fun to.
Maca said it was brilliant but very funny to and had them in tears of laughter.
Let's hope this has the same effect.

I wonder if Wickes will be opening to customers again soon, Mark not mentioned it. He is off till Monday for a well deserved break.
I think you get to an age when evening work or night work doesn't suit your time clock.
Totally agree with you, think I am that age and that mindset.

Sounds like it will be a wonderful evening.

We did not know until Monday we were opening Wednesday.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2020, 02:26 PM
Afternoon all
Sunny day here, had a little time in the garden with the dogs which was nice, had to come back in.