Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2020, 07:18 AM

Daily Thread, Monday 23rd March, 2020

Good morning everyone, the sun is up and looks like another lovely day. I trust you are all well and your four legged friends also.

Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2020, 08:02 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Good news on th sheltered housing for Gary Chris and hope the wait is not too long. Hope garage helps with getting the MOT done early for you.

Take care Griff, Harvey , Chris and your hubby and anyone else in the vulnerable group.

Lovely day here but windy and cold. Hve hung a machine load of washing out so it is blowing nicely. Also Teazle walked and ddid not see a soul

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2020, 09:14 AM
Morning all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2020, 10:55 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, griff and all to follow.
Nice sunny breezy day here to.

We went to Mark and Lauren's yesterday as she had worked hard to organise a nice mothers day for her mum and me and also my Birthday. Her mum didn't go in the end as she was self isolating she works in care and couldn't take a chance of picking anything up.
I am glad we were able to go. Fingers crossed now we haven't picked anything up as they are both still working they said it's totally mad and people have no respect for anyone only thinking of themselves.
Sooner Boris grows a pair and does the same as Italy and Spain and France the better in my opinion.
Michael and Maca video called me they said they can still go the shops pick up medication take a dog for walk if you have one and if your work is necessary and you have to leave the house you are able, but the Police are keeping a strict eye and questioning people as to why they are out no valid reason you are fined sometimes a warning is given sometimes not.
He thinks we need to do that here there shops are now full of stock. He said it is what it is and people need to get a grip start heeding advice and the sooner it will be over.
We are heading the same way as Italy and Spain and soon if nothing positive is done asap.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are keeping well.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Just had a phone call from my dentist cancelling my appointment, they will let me know if and when. I was due to go back tomorrow for some dental work
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-03-2020, 11:55 AM
Hope the work wasn't urgent Barry. Michael's tooth extraction he is in Madrid was cancelled last week.

Meant to say good news about the accomodation situation Chris fingers crossed it happens sooner rather than later.
Also regards the MOT my brother Michael booked his car in early fior exactly the same reasons.
I think they will do it it will change your mot date though for future years but in the light of things better safe than sorry as it is needed.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2020, 01:07 PM
Afternoon all

Been out and about i.e. dog walking found somewhere new not seen a soul well wrong actually saw a tractor about 3 mile away.

Chris so very pleased about the flat acceptance a massive step forward suspect nothing will alter till this initial crisis has gone quieter. If they offer accept and move when you can. Brilliant news and sure the garage will accommodate you;

Brenda Hope you got or get sorted regarding hopping.

Lynn Awwww pleased you were able to go, also hope you have a peaceful lock down so to speak. LOL

T.w Sorry about your dental work hope it does not cause you pain having it cancelled.

Griff Good morning and I suspect you will be on the 3month stay at home list

Moyra Good morning to you too and does the broken fence inhibit Amber going out into the garden? I am with Griff would not touch insurance for a single fence panel.

Sue I am in absolute panic and with withdrawal symptoms I have no washing to put on the line. …………………..LOL
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2020, 01:29 PM
Not had a letter or text so I AM FREE lol.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2020, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Not had a letter or text so I AM FREE lol.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2020, 01:53 PM
Mums had a text lol
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >