Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2006, 02:35 PM

Anyone Get 'Dog World'?

Hey,

We only get Our Dogs, and we're looking for a critique which was in Dog World. We've had no luck finding out how to get back issues so was hoping someone may have it on here!!

The Show was on 16/10/05 and it was Redditch and District Canine Society. If anyone has the write up for that show, for the AV Gundog Puppy, Novice and Maiden i'd be so grateful if you could type it up for me either on here, or via PM.

The dogs names were 'Wildbriars Nutmeg' and 'Briars Black Magic'

Thanks!

Jess
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-08-2006, 04:03 PM
scanned the paper ready to send you but wont send,,, to dogsey,, cant see any mention of those two only silverbriars
huggles
b-eye
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Silverbriars? She was wildbriars nutmeg then!! lol Had to have a change of name! But thats her.

Can you send it to Jess230884@hotmail.com? Thanks so much!
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Thanks for sending the scan but thats the one we have, from a couple of months ago. Im actually looking for one that would have been in Dog World around October of last year for Redditch DCS

But thanks for going to the trouble of scanning and sending, i really appreciate it!!
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-08-2006, 09:40 AM
oh sorry hun,,, didnt have the "bins" on and read the date wrong,, will ask some doggie friends see if i can come up with anything i take it you got in touch with dog world about back copies,,,
huggles
b-eye