Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2019, 06:32 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 5th September, 2019

Good morning everyone. I trust that you are all ok, your four legged friends too. Harvey, how are you feeling now?

Have a good day, it's a lot brighter this morning. stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2019, 08:38 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Lovely autumnal day here and Dillon is full of the joys of spring. Lots of racing around the garden waiting to go on our walk, then over the park lots of sniffing, scuffing and running around and rolling.
He nearly knocked me over twice. I as running ahead of him and he nearly went into me catching up.
Not a long walk but a quality walk and a good old stretch of those aching limbs which I am sure loosens him up.
Then when home a real cheeky monkey wanting games and when settled a cat walked across next doors shed roof so a mad sprint in to the garden to scare it off.
Seeing him today I wouldn't believe he will be 8 on 2nd November.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2019, 09:19 AM
Good Morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

So lovely to hear that Dillon has a new lease of life and long may it continue.

Lovely morning here. Bedding washed, dried and ironed and also cleaned the car inside and out. Sitting waiting for the boiler enginer to come and service boiler so really a wasted morning

Hope all are well

Hae a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2019, 10:40 AM
Sue we have just had the invoice for the boier service and paid. Received a very nice email thanking us for the very prompt payment.

Dillon went off his food through the summer to so we have now put it down to the extremely hot and mostly humid weather getting older for all of us has it consequences regards the hot summers it seems.
It's good to see him enthusiastic about his food again and enjoying life a bit more now it's cooler.
Seems I can stop worrying as much as I was for a while anyway.
Hope you haven't to long to wait for the boiler service.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2019, 01:14 PM
Good afternoon all.

Same old, same old here, but blimey it was a cool morning.

Things have dramatically calmed down here. Very quiet in town. Seems we are in the lull between school kids and the pensioner trips. Long may it continue
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-09-2019, 05:32 PM
Must be a relief Chris things are quietening down.

Have sent some of Max and Ollie's ashes off today to a company that do glass from ashes. 17 years for Max and 8 for Ollie. Bit emotional sorting it. All done paid for and ashes posted off this afternoon.
The rest we will scatter in a nice barrel with flowers for them and sneak some over the park they would of loved it.

This is the lightcatcher we have chosen. No inscription and a clear middle.
https://www.withloveandlight.co.uk/p...-lightcatcher/
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2019, 07:14 PM
A permanent reminder of them although the biggest reminder is still tucked safely away in your hearts xxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2019, 07:22 PM
Evening all
I went for a blue badge assessment today, I was approved for a blue badge
Lynn, how lovely, I am having Dexter's ashes tattooed in tomorrow...I have just opened the wee fellas casket, he will be alongside his little sister and brother
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2019, 08:16 PM
Lynn, That is lovely it proves how content you are with where you have now settled. That will be a lovely reminder of the two boys.

Griff, you too with your tattoo of dexter., and them being with their siblings.

Lynn, like Dillon, Amber has been eating more and more active too. Wish I was as well enthused with this new energy! Have a good night all.

PS glad you got your blue badge, Kelly, I wouldn't be without mine. Night night, God bless all.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2019, 11:29 PM
I'm also glad you got your blue badge, Kelly. I'm afraid I'd be too cowardly to have a tattoo, but good on you for letting Dexter join with the others.

Harvey, I hope you're now feeling a bit better and that all the tests go smoothly and you get the results we are all hoping for for you x