Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2020, 07:22 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 20th February, 2020

Good morning everyone, I trust you are all well and your four legged friends too.

Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and stay safe whatever you do today. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2020, 08:49 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hop you are feeling better Moyra and you too Griff

Thinking of you Harvey and hope you are not too down.

Nothing planned today as it is now drizzling.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2020, 11:39 AM
Morning all.

I am home been to work and all good come home and it is pouring down....Yuk

Hope everyone has a good day. Mine may remaining indoors.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2020, 11:53 AM
Morning all... just!!
Chucking down here!
I am shattered! Steve called me at 1.20, at least he called! Then the builders and electrician are back.... again next door so was woken up with drilling and banging, then my phone went...it was my dad, his back has gone and wanted some of my painkillers so had to get downstairs quickly....I am longing to be able to lie in bed snuggled up in my quilt watching crap on the TV!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-02-2020, 11:54 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, Kazz and all to follow.
Very windy again, cold, brightish but now spitting in the wind, glad I didn't put washing out it is n the tumble dryer.
Gorden needs to get up to replace tiles on cabin roof it is watertight but they do need doing, to windy or to wet or both.
Getting a bit fed up with it now.
We are starting decorating the living room instead today, we also bought the paint for the hall as Dulux had a buy two get one free on their extra tough surface silk emulsion.

Moyra hope your leg is feeling better.
Sue hope your enjoying your rest from early mornings.
Chris any news on Gary's possible new living arrangements or is it a long wait ? Hope Dave continues to improve re: his tummy issues.
Kazz enjoy your indoor day.
griff hope your feeling a little brighter. Sorry to read about Steve in my experience having suffered with depression myself and pur youngest Michael in his early twenties also suffering it is very hard to get people to talk. It seems we need to think we need to do it ourselves I know I dug my heels in terribly, when Gorden tried to help.
I hope Steve can be talked into getting help.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2020, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all... just!!
Chucking down here!
I am shattered! Steve called me at 1.20, at least he called! Then the builders and electrician are back.... again next door so was woken up with drilling and banging, then my phone went...it was my dad, his back has gone and wanted some of my painkillers so had to get downstairs quickly....I am longing to be able to lie in bed snuggled up in my quilt watching crap on the TV!!
Awwwwwwwww but think we have the same rain here as you Griff just opened the back door and wow a gale.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2020, 12:04 PM
Day in just confirmed by that side-wards rain/hale.

In fact think I will look at changing the bedrooms around. Then in a couple of weeks can look at getting the over stairs area adapted maybe turned into a walk in wardrobe or storage area so I can then sort out the loft and have somewhere to store things although I think whatever is up there will be "charity shop/giveaway/recycle/throw away" as not actually been up there for anything since before Dad died in 2015 apart from the Xmas tree which never went back up. So can then decide which one I have when sorted loft and the window which I think is the seal round the door window part. But not the weather to mess about.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-02-2020, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Thinking of you Harvey and hope you are not too down.

Thanks Sue and all out there. You can mostly guess when I don't post, starting to pick up now so will check in again tonight.

Griff - I was thinking oof you yesterday but then I read you 'swapped days' well as long as you take them, that's the important thing

Bye for now.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2020, 03:02 PM
Good afternoon all.

We missed the rain, just, this morning, but the heavens opened for an hour or so when we got home.

The meeting regarding Gary's application isn't until March, Lynn, and they don't know yet when in March. Even if they approve, there's likely to be quite a waiting list for the flats so I doubt any move would happen quickly anyway
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2020, 03:08 PM
The rain and wind has set in and Amber is going to need a walk whether the rain is going to ease up in a while I am not sure or whether to get it over and done with as it looks like we are going to get wet either way now or later.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >