Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2020, 07:15 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday. 8th February, 2020

Good morning all. I have had a terrible night, glad to get up. I trust you and your four legged friends are all well.

Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and stay safe in the storm. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2020, 07:43 AM
Aw Moyra have a kip later and then you will feel better. I slept on and off. No idea why. Anyway take care. Hi everyone else have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2020, 09:42 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Good idea Moyra have a nap later on

Unlike you I overslept this morning. Good thing nothing happening. Rained overnight and still wet under foot.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and say safe.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-02-2020, 10:38 AM
'morning Moyra, Brenda, Sue, and all

Moyra - I usually have a nap in the afternoon especially if I didn't sleep well, so hope you do the same

Today I think I'll check the garden to make sure there's nothing going to fly around in the gales tonight, we are not exposed too much but things like tarpaulins and some garden tools might get loose

Bruno & Xena will not be wanting to sleep outside either

Hope you all have a good day - I might pop back tonight - BFN
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2020, 12:05 PM
Harvey "Bruno & Xena will not be wanting to sleep outside either" I would hope not, sounds as though it is going to be pretty horrendous with risk of us losing our electricity.

There are so many trees around here that badly need seeing to as they have dead boughs and are likely to come down in high winds. Not looking forward to walking Amber tomorrow morning and afternoon. Monday will still see high winds too. Keep safe everyone.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-02-2020, 12:47 PM
Good afternoon all.

Absolutely beautiful morning here. What do they say about the calm before the storm?

The winds are supposed to start arriving here about 8 pm and it's forecast around 65 mph tomorrow morning. We will probably still go out, but maybe avoid the park with all it's lovely trees. Seafront will be out because we'll likely get sandblasted so maybe a walk round the lake.

I'm a terrible sleeper this last couple of years. Usually, it's 2 hours top, wake up boiling (no matter the weather) and with very dry mouth. Go to loo, swish out mouth, back in bed for another 2 hours and repeat.

Last night, however, I got 5 straight hours and it was wonderful. I feel so much better for it today