Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2020, 07:50 AM

Daily Chat Monday 3rd February

Good morning everyone

Hope Rosie is better this morning Chris.

Nice morning here with a lovely breeze so should dry my towels. Nothing planned so will see what the day throws at me

Hope all are well

Have a good day and tay safe,
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2020, 08:21 AM
Oh no Chris, I do hope Rosie is greatly improved today
Drs for me, ready for an argument
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2020, 08:23 AM
Good morning Sue and those to follow. I trust you are all well and have a good day. Take care, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2020, 12:38 PM
Good afternoon all.

Rosie is booked in for 3.15 pm. Precautionary really because she is slightly improved so it's pointing to muscle or nerve. She is putting a bit more weight on it this morning so I think the vet will just advise rest.

Dave stayed in with her this morning as he's had yet another upset stomach overnight. We are planning to go into town this afternoon to park in the car park about 100 yards from McD's to see how Rosie fares in the pram. She's not used one before so it might take a little bit of training to get her to accept travelling in it.

Gary went to town with me this morning. I'd have stayed home too if he hadn't decided to come.

Good luck at the doctor's Kelly. Give 'em Hell
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2020, 04:23 PM
I hope Rosie gets on o.k at the vets, my staffy had a dog buggy, she didn't take to it...went in it once, the only time she stopped whinging was when I went fast down a hill lol
Poor Dave, is it a bug or do you think it's connected to his gall bladder op
The drs was o.k, I asked why in 8 years had I been refused my medication even though I had no repeats left...I can't do without the medication as I will die...she said that it was probably because there was no evidence of a blood test!! In 8 years, I have never had this issue as everyone..well so I thought, knows that the hospital are in charge of my treatment and they request and receive the blood results and if the drs need to see them, they log into the hospital website... while I was there, I told her to increase the amount of repeats I get from 3 to 4. The pharmacist at the drs is hilarious, I get on really well with him, we take the Mickey out of each other constantly... it's funny to see other patients faces when he is giving me grief lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2020, 04:55 PM
Bad sprain so rest. The short test run on the buggy was brilliant. She took to it like a duck to water, sitting like a Princess surveying her realm

Gary has just gone through the doctor review process, Kelly, and I raised the same objections. He's under a consultant who has advised the meds. Crazy. No wonder you can never get an appointment is there?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2020, 05:29 PM
Brilliant news Chris...on both counts
I wasn't happy as I had to take an on the day appointment which means if someone else is really poorly...I have pinched their appointment
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2020, 06:50 PM
I meant to say that the recurrent stomach problem is down to the gall bladder op he had. He was lucky to escape without a stoma bag on his stomach, but I don't think things are fully right. In fact, come to that, he was lucky to come out alive so the bouts of stomach problems are a small price to pay really
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2020, 08:37 PM
Afternoon all.

Glad to see the news on all fronts is good news after a day of worries and appointments.

Quiet day here Gert walked a couple of times, my printer has broken washing dried and happy in general.