Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2020, 07:58 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 28th January, 2020

Good morning all, trust you are all well and your four legged friends too. Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2020, 10:06 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
A very bright cold day today. All the poor flowers popping up and daffodils we saw today almost out will be getting a shock if we niw get a severe cold spell.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2020, 10:12 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Yes bright but cold here too Lynn. I agree the spring flowers will get a shock if the weather turns again.

Been to the library and done the banking now having a coffee

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2020, 12:51 PM
Afternoon
Lynn, my dad commented yesterday how early the daffs are this year
Finally have the house to myself for a couple of hours...yay!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2020, 02:30 PM
Good afternoon all.

Bright and sunny today, but blimey, it's cold.

All the snowdrops are out in the park now and the daffs are about 4" high. Plenty of daisies in the grass. It's a lovely park and Rosie loves her walk round there.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2020, 02:39 PM
Afternoon all.

Day off today so dog walked twice already and a good run in the remarkably muddy fields where I have to say I froze wind so cold,
so home to a rinse down in the back garden (Gert not me) LOL two machines of washing the line and blowing really well. Had the remainder of yesterdays cauli cheese with the last of the bacon for lunch really nice. Made a nice chicken curry in the slow-cooker for dinner and maybe tomorrow's lunch who knows. I love chicken thighs for curry. Planning on the baked peaches with ice cream as well.

Sitting here doing myself a shopping list my large shop first since before Christmas seems my meal planning is going well.

I was wasting so much now I am cooking for 1 I could not suss it but getting there.
This weekend I am going to have a go at batch cooking my rice in the oven saw it on the TV the other day so giving it a go. You never know.

Also discovered I adore enamel cookware. Little pleasures. LOL

Put the last of my bags of mulch around my bulbs popping through think it will be a frost shortly.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2020, 04:10 PM
Hello everyone. Well wasn't I good. I was just about to go out the door to post a card and get some jelly babies which don't help the diet and the heavens opened so I didn't go out. So, no jelly babies and the card can go tomorrow. Kazz be careful with cooked rice as it can cause tummy upsets if not heated up enough the next time. Just a thought.My bulbs are all up but no flowers just yet. Have a good evening peeps when it arrives. bg!!