Or Register for FREE!

Anistel

Dogsey Senior

10-08-2006, 09:54 PM   #1

HELP......Tattoo

Reply With Quote Nominate this person for a Member of The Month award

Welcome to the Dogsey Forums!
Welcome to the LARGEST DOG FORUM in the world!!*

Welcome, you are seeing this message because you are viewing our dog owners forum as a guest. You are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Dog Lovers, on the biggest and best dog forum in the world!*

Doing so will unlock lots of features enabling you to participate on the site... and will also get rid of this message box and the advert on the left.

Click here to register for FREE!

*Dogsey hosts the largest English language dog-related forum in the world! By total number of posts.

Dogsey Veteran

10-08-2006, 09:57 PM   #2

Re: HELP......Tattoo

ooh im not sure hope someone gives you the answer your looking for what are you going to have

Dogsey Senior

10-08-2006, 10:01 PM   #3

thanks! have been thinking about it for a while and have decided to get something with butterflies, becuase i'm getting it to remind me of a little boy i worked with who died when he was only 4 months old, so its my reminder that life is too short, so enjoy it

Dogsey Veteran

Dogs owned: Bullmastiff and Boxer
Steve is Male
10-08-2006, 10:03 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolo
thanks! have been thinking about it for a while and have decided to get something with butterflies, becuase i'm getting it to remind me of a little boy i worked with who died when he was only 4 months old, so its my reminder that life is too short, so enjoy it
I cant help you on your question,but your reason for having it done brought a lump to my throat-well done!!!

Dogsey Veteran

Dogs owned: 2 GSDs, N.I x Ute, NI
10-08-2006, 10:04 PM   #5

I'm not too sure Lolo. I would imagine that as the skin shrinks back as you loose weight, the tattoo would do the same.

Dogsey Senior

10-08-2006, 10:07 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie
I'm not too sure Lolo. I would imagine that as the skin shrinks back as you loose weight, the tattoo would do the same.
thats what i thought, so i've been trying to see how much excess fat there is there by pinching myself but there doesn't seem to be a lot there, bones quite close to the skin! why sin't it like that everywhere!!!!!

Dogsey Veteran

Dogs owned: French bulldog & Staffy
10-08-2006, 10:32 PM   #7

Hi

Ive got a tattoo on the bottom of my spine, actually its half way up my spine i cant comment on what will happen to the tattoo if you lose weight but i can tell you ive got 2 tattoos and the one on my back was absolute agony but it did take 2 hours. Ill post some pics of it if you`d like to see it.

Dogsey Senior

10-08-2006, 10:40 PM   #8

yeah that'd be great, as for pain, the one of the bottom of my leg is on the front where it meets my ankle and that was painful cos its close to the bone, but the problem is my last one was two/three years ago and think i've blanked out exactly how much pain it was and just like it! so i think i'll probably cry!!!

Dogsey Veteran

Dogs owned: French bulldog & Staffy
10-08-2006, 10:56 PM   #9

Here you go lolo,
Ive got another one with my kids names on my arm and i didnt think that hurt at all, but this one killed. I thought i`d be different. Most people have a little tattoo as there first one incase it really hurts well i thought i`d have a big so if it hurt too much to go back and have another one, at least i had a big one. I know, im strange

Dogsey Senior

10-08-2006, 10:59 PM   #10

wow its ace, different from other cross tattoos that i've seen. I got my guadian angel one on my shoulder first nad it didn't hurt that much, just burnt! the one on my back does scare me at the thought of the pain!!!