Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pitrescuemama
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-08-2017, 08:15 AM

Help she needs a name

:grin In 6 weeks I'll be bringing this girl home! I'm so excited and would love some help naming her. I want it to be kind of unusual! I like Karma and Zen! Zen is cool cause she looks just like my boy Zeus who's been gone 5 yrs now. My grandsons name is Zaiden, Z names are unique. Any suggestion's. What's your opinion on Karma or Zen like to see out of those two names which one gets picked more! Hope to hear from some of you!
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	received_1038518369584683.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	5709  
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2017, 11:56 AM
I like Zen.

Also, keeping on the Z theme

Ziggie, Ziva, Zia

Best way to name a pup is to have her a few days and the right name just seems to come
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2017, 02:40 PM
Zucchinni: just because she looks yummy.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-08-2017, 03:27 PM
I'd go with Zen.
Shorter and easier for commands..........
Mine is Max, short for Maximilian Thunderbolt.
But you'd sound like a right wally with "Maximilian Thunderbolt, let's go!"
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-08-2017, 04:02 PM
One of my favourite Cavalier bitches was Zoë. I love that name.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-08-2017, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by CaroleC View Post
One of my favourite Cavalier bitches was Zoë. I love that name.
I'd tell you about my favourite bitch - but my wife might get wind of it.............
Pitrescuemama
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Thank you all for responding! I'm glad a couple of you liked Zen! Zoe and Zeva are both great names, unfortunately already taken by friends. Zia, and Zera are two I haven't heard and liked.

It doesn't have to be a Z name, so if anyone has cool unique names they wanna suggest I'd love to hear them! Still have 6 wks before she comes home.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-08-2017, 12:09 PM
Zebedee....
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2017, 12:32 PM
There used to be a famous Golden Retriever exhibitor whose name was Zilpha.
Pitrescuemama
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-09-2017, 09:41 AM
Wow, didn't realize there was so many cool Z names. I got to meet her last night absolutely beautiful! When he first told me about them he already had takers for 7 out of 10 but a few haven't came to claim them so he told me I could have my pick. I stuck with the one he sent me the pic of! I took the collar I bought to big so I!m gonna go tomorrow and drop off a smaller one for her. Gonna wait for a week or so to visit with her again, cause it upsets momma!
I'm so excited to bring her home I know Otis is just gonna love her, he's been around a couple of puppy's one was only 6 weeks old and does great. Unfortunately he hasn't had a play date with a adult dog were working on introducing him to my friends girl Marley by walking them in the park about 10 feet apart.
He's the reason I went with the pup instead of the Sasha my favorite shelter dog who is pretty hyper and crazy at first but does calm down after a few and is just so sweet. I try to volunteer on both my days off but unfortunately usually only make it once a week. After the puppy has all her shots shell be able to go to shelter with me. I'm hoping shell help with socializing Otis.
He's a big boy and has never been in a dog fight, and I'm doing my best to make sure that NEVER happens. He isn't comfortable to close to Marley so I'm taking it slow. Rachel thinks I'm over reacting but better safe then sorry!
Well sorry I'm rambling hope this 5wks flies by!! I will post a pic after work like a dummy I didn't bring my phone in when I went to see her so he's gonna take one for me when she's up today and send it to me.

Also I'm pretty sure Zen is gonna be her name unless like Chris said something different just comes that fits her lol!! Have a great day everyone Bye for now.