Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ChloeJade
New Member!
Female 

21-03-2017, 12:25 AM

Bumps

Breed: Rat Terrier
Age: About 9 years (he's a rescue, so we're not completely sure)

Hello! My family and I have found a total of three bumps on my dog. There could possibly be more, but we couldn't find any. We'll be taking him to the vet in a week or so. I still decided I should post some pictures here and see what you guys think they could be.

BUMP #1

This one is located on the top of the head and has been there for a few months.

BUMP #2

This one is on his back close to his collar. It's the most recent that we've seen. Sorry that the pictures are a bit poor quality, it's pretty difficult to get a clear picture of a tiny bump on an active doggo.

BUMP #3

This one is on the bottom of his mouth and has also been there for a few months.

What do you think the bumps could be? Thanks in advance!
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-03-2017, 11:15 AM
I think they might be warts. Common in older dogs, and harmless unless they start to grow large or bleed. A good idea to clear it with your vet though.
ChloeJade
New Member!
Female 

22-03-2017, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by CaroleC View Post
I think they might be warts. Common in older dogs, and harmless unless they start to grow large or bleed. A good idea to clear it with your vet though.
Thanks! This is a big relief. We'll still be taking him to the vet, of course, but at least I won't be as worried.