Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2016, 05:11 AM

Dogsey daily 23rd december friday

Griff definitely chappie. Tinned or complete. You could mix the two so that she gets the crunch to help keep the teeth clean. Morning everyone when you are awake. Have a goodly Christmas. Things not brill here but will hopefully get better. Hope you all survive this weather. Also signal strength. Take care all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2016, 07:35 AM
Morning brenda and all who follow.
Hope things improve brenda.
griff hoping Deags is improving today.

The problem with Marks car last night was the spill pump apparently the vibration over time causes a wire I suppose to come off. Luckily the breakdown man could solder it roadside.
It will go again eventually and the pumps are not cheap cheap he said. Really hoping his soldering holds up for a good while yet so Mark can get some money together to buy a new van before it goes again. He told Mark it is one of the problems with the astravan. They all go at some point.
So he has been able to get over to Essex to continue his job and Joel has gone with him to do a days work.
I think Michael will be turning up later today to.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2016, 07:38 AM
Good Morning everyone. Going to be a filthy day today so wrap up warm and keep dry but above all stay safe and well.

Griff, hope Deags is much better this morning.

Hope everyone else is ok too. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2016, 08:09 AM
Morning everyone,
Rosie is 5 today
I'm off to the hairdresser then work till 5
Liam is home today for over Christmas
Hope Deags is ok Griff, gentle hugs for you & I do hope you got some sleep
Lynn big hugs to you too

Yesterday it was also the 5th anniversary of my friends death, unbelievable how quick times fly by. Me & her sister went out for a curry & drinks last night, Jackie would love that lol
Right need to get ready.
I hope everyone has a really good Christmas, hopefully stress free.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2016, 09:51 AM
Many Happy Returns to Rosie, bet she is spoilt even more than usual
Think we'll get the tail end of the storm, weather already iffy, hoping the rain holds off till later on in the day so girls can get out.
Thank goodness the AA man knew the problem and fixed it. Never been a fan of Vauxhalls, you can't beat a Ford for a reliable runabout, in my opinion that is. Taking Joel to do a days work is an excellent move on so many levels
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-12-2016, 10:02 AM
Happy birthday Rosie.
Hugs for yesterday Mandy what a lovely way to remember your friend.
Mark was most impressed June.
Several motives for him taking Joel today. No.1 is he is going away till boxing day tomorrow to spend christmas day with Lauren and family. So feels a little guilty as it's the first ever christmas in 12 years he has had him christmas day.
No.2 gives them a chance to chat. He did say yesterday he had a chat about the trouble and Joel denies it. I am wondering if he is under peer pressure from this boy. Mark says not but having experienced bullying with both boys they do not always say.
Anyhow he is fine his usual polite self with us made his bed this morning and cleared up his breakfast things.
We are off out in a bit maybe Thetford not been there for years.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2016, 11:05 AM
Good morning everyone

Brenda I do hope everything improves in your neck of the woods

Good that they were able to fix Mark's car Lynn and hope it holds for a very long time. Enjoy your trip out. Hopefully whilst with Mark Joel may just open up but if he is being bullied into doing things it may take sometime to realise he can trust both you and his dad.

Don't work too hard today Mandy and what a nice way to remember your friend.

Hope the weather holds for you Moyra.

Fingers crossed Deags is a lot better today.

Nice day here, sunny but very windy which is drying the washing nicely. Housework done so no more until visitors have gone I expect Monday/Tuesday so will try and have a relaxing time between cooking meals!

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2016, 11:09 AM
morning all
many happy returns to the beautiful Rosie
well, i got some sleep, obviously i didn't sleep much as i kept worrying she was going to be sick. got to the vets, got her cannula out, walked into the waiting room and i dragged her out to the car lol...went back to pick up ALL her meds and she had puked on the floor...so the vet said go back out and fetch her back in, she has had a jab to stop her being sick...i have had to pay for a load of food to see us over the week and she is going to be on a lot of medication for quite a while, she has been a very poorly little girl, i have to take her back on wednesday to get her bloods repeated to check she is improving...conor did approve the food i had found though so that's good news. They put me in the room where i had diesel put to sleep 3 years ago today, i was really good and didn't cry
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2016, 12:52 PM
It must be hard for you griff when Deags is so ill, I wish her better soon.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-12-2016, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
We are off out in a bit maybe Thetford not been there for years.
That's even closer to us than Newmarket Sorry to be negative (OH says I am never anything else) but I don't find the town attractive at all. There is a very nice garden centre outside (On the Watton road) but I would struggle to recommend anything else

Anyway, glad the car is sorted albeit maybe a tempory fix. Only just caught up on yesterday as my back was playing up and I wanted to get into my bed early seems to have worked 'tho 'cos it's OK this morning and Casey is lying by my chair making the 'Time for walkies' noises

Will look in tonight I hope.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >