View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gleaces
New Member!
Male 

09-12-2016, 09:32 AM

What is the Name of This breed Puppy. ? or Is it Cross ?

here is the puppy i rescued 4 days ago. I don't know what this breed is. Can somebody help me. here is the photo of my Puppy.

Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2016, 11:06 AM
What a sweet little thing - almost certainly a cross, but who cares? He or she looks adorable! I am worried about the conditions he/she is lying in in the first picture, as confirmed by your pup's expression and body language. I am assuming that the second picture is in your home and the puppy is looking a bit happier!

Don't worry about what he or she is, just love your puppy whatever it is!
gleaces
New Member!
Male 

09-12-2016, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
What a sweet little thing - almost certainly a cross, but who cares? He or she looks adorable! I am worried about the conditions he/she is lying in in the first picture, as confirmed by your pup's expression and body language. I am assuming that the second picture is in your home and the puppy is looking a bit happier!

Don't worry about what he or she is, just love your puppy whatever it is!
Hi Gnasher, I love the puppy very much. But just curious in knowing the Breed. Thanks.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2016, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by gleaces View Post
Hi Gnasher, I love the puppy very much. But just curious in knowing the Breed. Thanks.
It's almost certainly a cross, a mutt, and in my opinion all the better for it!! She is absolutely gorgeous!!
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-12-2016, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
It's almost certainly a cross, a mutt, and in my opinion all the better for it!! She is absolutely gorgeous!!
No disagreement with any of that.
Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-12-2016, 05:48 PM
Hard to tell, doesn't matter though. Has she been to a vet? Looks anemic from the photo, is there a flea worm burden? I'd not worry about breed, but would worry about her health.