Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Charliedadog
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-12-2016, 01:10 PM

Dogs never die, they just sleep in our hearts: Ollie is over the rainbow bridge

<3 Rest in peace our sweet angel <3
Ollie died in terrible accident. He didn't suffer. It's so hard to write about that.. please don't ask how did it happened.
One day before our neighbour complained about dogs without the leash and she used racist words to my wife and she called her bit××, that's why we decided to walk with them in different place.. I was with my friend and his dog too, his dog take off and Charlie and Ollie ran after him...straight on the train rail. I managed to save Charlie but I couldn't save Ollie.. Everything happened so fast. I still see it every second.
We had to tell Laura that Santa took Ollie to work as a reindeer to help him with work.. She is really proud of him.. I don't know how everything will go after that. Now we need a time to spend all together. We miss Ollie so much and still can't believe he is never coming back. Ollie loved me so much and I couldn't save him.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-12-2016, 03:24 PM
Charliedog I am so sorry to read about Ollie. Please don't beat yourself up about not being able to save him, things happen sometimes that we can't forsee or do anything about at the time so please don't feel guilty. Wishing you all the best. Ollie run free at Rainbow Bridge
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-12-2016, 03:33 PM
Oh Daniel, I am shedding tears reading this. What a dreadful thing to happen, and how much you must all be missing him. Beagles are so headstrong, but given the lovely wild places that you have to exercise, you couldn't possibly have imagined something like this ever happening.
Words do not help, but our dogs do live on in our memories, and are not really gone until we breathe our last. I know that is no consolation at this painful time, but I send all our love and sympathy to all four of you.

Carole, Eddie and Merry.
Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2016, 08:24 PM
So sorry for your loss!
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-12-2016, 08:31 PM
Sorry for your loss RIP Ollie
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-12-2016, 10:48 AM
Writing on behalf of Malka.

Malka would like me to send you her heartfelt condolences. She thinks that what you have told Laura is a wonderful thing to say to a small child. She adds, 'Run free beautiful little Ollie, run free as fast as you can', to the end of her message.
Charliedadog
Dogsey Junior
Male 

03-12-2016, 12:36 PM
Thank you for nice words, it's still hard for us
Jcarpentier
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-12-2016, 07:56 PM
So sorry for your loss. I love your videos. I even told my husband we need a Beagle after watching one of them. Run free Ollie.
Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-12-2016, 08:48 AM
So sorry - I don't really have the words.

Laura has lost her best friend and so have you.

Ollie truly is an angel that will live on in your hearts forever and thanks to the fabulous videos the memories will never fade.

So so sorry to read this terrible news