Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MC
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-09-2016, 12:59 PM

Fern news

Hi to those who remember us from many years ago.

Azz, I'm not sure where to post this as I haven't been able to locate the section again.

It's with a heavy heart that my family share that our beloved GSD, Fern, died this afternoon.

He had been ill overnight, with the vet establishing today that he had a tumour in his kidney.

It was the kindest thing we could do for our lovely boy, to free himself from the pain.

11 years ago we began our search for a puppy, with the help of many fantastic people on this forum. We fell in love with a beautiful boy that we named Fern, after my homeland.

Shadowboxer and Minihaha were integral in helping us learn how to raise and train Fern.

He turned out to be the most beautiful natured German Shepherd, and so was loved by all the members in our family including our two daughters.

Everyone who met Fern fell in love with him.

Thank you Dogsey for being integral to his training, the advice and the support you gave us as new dog owners was life changing.

He was an exemplary dog who loved unconditionally, and will leave a massive void in our hearts.

tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-09-2016, 04:39 PM
MC

they always do, they are part of the family. think of the good times you had with fern. You will never forget him.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-09-2016, 04:43 PM
So sorry to hear about Fern

They leave a massive hole in our hearts but they also leave some great memories.