Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2016, 07:37 AM

Daily Thread Tuesday 9th Febuary

Good Morning everyone,
I hope everyone is well. Seems cold but bright out there, apart from letting Rosie out on the back I've not stepped out ...yet
Eileen so pleased to hear from you but oh heck you've had it busy, poor Leah, but glad she'll be ok now. Hugs for your mum too.
Thanks Griff hopefully he'll keep his germs to himself. Mil getting there
Hi to everyone and hope you have a good day be back soon I'm off for my weekly breakfast with my friend
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2016, 07:40 AM
Good morning everyone,

Eileen, tremendous to have you back but boy have you had a time of it all. Do hope Leah will settle down to her diet without too much trouble and will soon be on her feet again. Also give your mum a hug from us all and hope she will not need any more chemo. And little Princess Lacey another hug for her for being such a good girl and looking after the babies so well.

LG, Good to see you back you were missed too and you too Harvey. Amber is mithering for her walk so I had better grab some warm outdoor clothes and get going.

Hope everyone else is ok. Nippy Jen, that the tablets are helping with the shingles, Mandy, Brenda and Griff of course that you are all coping. June you did well to go out in that wind to get the girls their bedding. Driving is never a pleasure in such conditions.

Take care everyone, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-02-2016, 08:31 AM
When you manage to pop back Eileen. Here are some links this one may help with the dairy free.
http://www.alpro.com/uk/products
This one has a quite a big selection of gluten free products.
http://www.glutenfree-foods.co.uk/

I know the supermarkets sell the Alpro but there may be a wider choice online same as with the gluten free the online stores seem to have a bigger choice than supermarkets.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2016, 08:44 AM
Good morning everyone

Enjoy your breakfast with your friend Mandy

Hope its not raining your way Moyra and you have a good walk with Amber.

Nice to see you Eileen. Hugs to Leah and mum. I am sure Leah will manage well on her new diet with you to look after her. What a good girl the process is looking after the new ones. Pleased the babies are doing well.

Chucking it down here so not going anywhere any time soon

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2016, 09:14 AM
Morning all and those to follow. Eileen hope all will be well with you and yours. Lacey is a star because she is part of the family. Treasured and loved. Grey and rainy here but not windy, yet. Have a good day all.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-02-2016, 09:22 AM
I went to sleep on a plank last night.

This morning I work up bored stiff
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-02-2016, 09:26 AM
2 fathers and 2 sons went for a meal. They ordered 3 meals and all enjoyed it , Why?

Those who know the answer then let others puzzle it out
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-02-2016, 09:30 AM
Easy one

what gets longer the more you cut off the end ?
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-02-2016, 09:33 AM
A plane crashes and catches fire.

It crashed on an island and all around were jagged rocks ad sharks so no escape that way

Luckily the pilot got out and started getting away from the flames that were heading towards him which he could not get past.

How did he survive and not get burnt?
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-02-2016, 09:37 AM
A man lived in the penthouse on the 17th floor. Every day he went down in the lift to the ground floor and went to work.

On his return he pressed the lift button to go to the 15th floor and walked up the rest of the way on the stairs. Why?
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »