Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Starfish Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

18-10-2014, 12:23 PM

Lola, 4 year old female GSD X/Crossbreed - Stroud, Gloucestershire

Lola, 4 year old female GSD X/Crossbreed - Stroud, Gloucestershire

Lola is a 4 year old crossbreed girly and we think she has some German Shepherd in her. We have stepped in to help her and offer her rescue back-up as she is being seriously overlooked and has been in kennels for 3 years. Despite that she has been looked after very well and is well loved. She is given a lot of fuss by the people who run the kennels and the volunteers.

We did a full assessment of Lola at the shelter and even took her out and about so we could gauge her away from kennels. Lola settled down on the back seat of the car and just laid there and watched the world go by. She settled well in a cafe and just sat happily after saying ‘hello’ to everyone. She had a little cake, met a child (we have video), wagged her tail at all around and even gave one man a gentle kiss. Lola was unstressed and completely at ease away from the kennels.

We taught her to walk to heel and she caught on in just a few minutes! She is a very fast learner (we have more video).

Despite her time in kennels Lola is an exceptionally well balanced, content and easily manageable dog. She now needs her chance to shine and find a home of her own. She needs to live with someone who is experienced and will guide her over the first few months in the big wide world. She listens and responds well and will come on in leaps and bounds.

When we first met her: *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRmH...8z7h_MLV_oqFdQ

Out and about meeting a child: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FG_tQnyKH4

Afternoon Tea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdpaF0t5Nos

Teaching her to walk to heel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxvqa9JifE0

Heidi & Lola: *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAJfnaEBOH8

Lola is spayed, micro chipped and fully vaccinated.

If you are interested in offering Lola a home for life please email for our questionnaire in the first instance to: *starfishdogrescue@hotmail.co.uk

Please note that any potential home will be subject to home check.
Starfish Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

09-11-2014, 08:51 AM
Lola is still available for adoption!
Starfish Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-11-2014, 06:18 AM
Lola is now RESERVED!
Starfish Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

24-11-2014, 09:31 PM
Lola is no longer reserved and she is still available for adoption.
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2014, 12:04 PM
I do hope she gets the home she needs soon.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 12:18 PM
Fingers crossed for Lola,she's beautiful.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-11-2014, 10:01 PM
I met her in a bar down in old soho
Where you drink champagne, and it tastes just like cherry cola!
L o l a ... Lola ...

Lovely dog, lovely song by the kinks, happy memories ...

She is gorgeous, I hope she gets the forever home she deserves
Wolfwitch
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-11-2014, 04:12 PM
aww, sorry to hear the adopters changed their mind. Always sad when that happens.
She's so lovely, you can just tell from the soft look in her eyes she's a brilliant dog.

Shame she's so far away, hope she gets a fab forever home for the holidays as the best xmas present ever
Bobble
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-11-2014, 09:35 PM
If I win the lottery I'll expidite the form immediately. She is beautiful and I love her sunny smile and could wake up to that every morning Sadly my current circumstances would not suit her.

Good luck lovely Lola x
Closed Thread