Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2014, 03:56 PM

Trek down the hillside

So Nigredo is fine and he is making us both miserable staying on his leash all the time, so I thought to go down the hill today with him and bunnyhead (Jade).

Leashed him past the steep points and took it slowly and then unhooked him once I got down there. Turns out he fell into a rabbit hole BTW... there are tons of the things on the hill now.

Let's bump into each other a little bit really quickly...

Okay done with that... let's GO!!

Quick dip into the (very gross) water...

HI!! I mean HEY!! I mean I'M HAPPY! I mean HI!!!

Hi again (that mongrel got filth on my pretty head)

Growloff, started off nice, turned nasty. Nigredo's eyes tell a true story, scary stuff

After distracting them from this nasty session of nastiness...

(that really was all HIS fault, not it was all HER fault)

Giving Jadey a hug (she was a bit frightened), while Nigredo digs a hole

Alls well that ends well!!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

24-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Aw MF - really lovely photos there. Both dogs looking great. Love Jade's smiley face.

Thanks for sharing and cheering me up
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-04-2014, 10:06 AM
Loving Jade's smiley face!!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-04-2014, 10:26 AM
Lovely pictures Myra - naughty Nigredo for frightening poor Jadey like that but she looks happy again with her cuddle!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2014, 10:43 AM
Great pics Myra. Always good to see the dog walkers who aren't what I call 'fair weather' dog walkers - the ones who won't go out if it's cold, wet or muddy! Mostly the dogs don't care.

Can't say I miss the UK mud - but I've been exposed to more than my fair share of it - and the entailing never ending dog bathing afterwards!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Great photos and I too love Jade's smiley face Hopefully Nigredo will avoid those rabbit holes
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2014, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Great pics Myra. Always good to see the dog walkers who aren't what I call 'fair weather' dog walkers - the ones who won't go out if it's cold, wet or muddy! Mostly the dogs don't care.

Can't say I miss the UK mud - but I've been exposed to more than my fair share of it - and the entailing never ending dog bathing afterwards!
I cannot admit to being an any type of weather person, but I do not mind the rain or mud. Jade hates it all and the cold/snow does not suit anybody but Nigredo! But we get out there because they need their exercise or the growloffs etc. get more frequent!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2014, 03:54 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Lovely pictures Myra - naughty Nigredo for frightening poor Jadey like that but she looks happy again with her cuddle!
It wasn't his fault, she started it... he merely finished it. He was digging near her and she didn't like it and turned and growled.

All was well until he stood up, puffed his chest out, and growled back! It was clear he was very angry with her (and she was no longer bold, but frightened to her core) and I don't want any scuffles so I snapped a finger for them to cut it out.

A few huggies later, all was well and you'd not remember they were being nasty!
Blonderosie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2014, 09:13 PM
Great photos. Loving Jade's happy face
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Myra even having just ONE dog of the type you have you would find they get a bit 'humpy' and disagreeable if they aren't given sufficient exercise. Well that's my experience of many years of owning GSDs.

But as you will probably agree - any sensible person should know that anyway - just looking at the type of dog or knowing what the breed is. Hell I get a bit 'stir crazy' if I don't get out at least once a day! I get a bit 'land locked crazy' too if I don't get off this small island once in a while!

Not that I like EXERCISE. I hate it. It's one of the good things about owning a dog for me. Makes sure I get some every day whether I feel like it or not!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >