Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 06:36 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Oh, Hayley!
I hate to say this but everything you've posted about makes me very suspicious.

If your gut instinct is telling you something, listen to it. It's rarely wrong.

If it was me now, I'd arrange to have Monday off and follow him......

Sorry hon xxx
I'm so glad Vicki said that because she voiced exactle what I was thinking.

I agree you can sit him down and talk to him about it, but it's whether he will be honest with you. I don't mean he'd deliberately lie or anything like that, but he may not say anything incase you get upset.
Me I'd do as Vicki said, I would prefer to view something with my own eyes........then I'd ask him, as I would be interested to see whether he told me what I already knew.

Hope it sorts out hun. Fingers xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and big ((((hugs))))
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 06:37 AM
sorry you are going through this but i would try and tell o/h how you are feeling about stuff. whether that is face to face or in a letter. the latter is better as you can redraft it until you are happy with it.

hugs

sue
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 06:40 AM
So sorry to hear this but you really need to conront him about this sooner or later .
Whatever the outcome I hope it all works out.

x x
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 08:31 AM
If it was me I would sit him down and explain your concerns. He may see it as a platonic friendship and sees no harm in meeting up with her. Men and women can be friends...I have several male friends that my OH knows about and is fine with. However her comments make me think she is after more, or thinks there is more to it than maybe your OH does. Don't assume he is up to no good, as he may well not be but you do need to ask a few questions as to why she is uncomfortable with you being around. That in itself could be because she is just a friend with him and doesn't want you to think its any more than that because it isn't.

You will not get any answers by sitting there worrying about it.......it you need speak to him.

Good luck
Mel xxxx

I hope it is all purely platonic....and it is possible. And if you do feel uneasy with this friendship then again you need to tell him that and if he loves you and cares for you as he should then he would be sensitive to your concerns.

hope that all made sense
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 08:33 AM
I would take Vicki's advice, or check his emails.....but thats just me, I'd rather not have it said to me, as I've had that happen to me and its worse then being able to take away the element of suprise in the discussion, already having the facts...

If you're wrong, then it will set your mind at rest too xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 09:07 AM
I think if it were plantonic then this girl would not feel uncomfortable when you are about when she's talking to your OH on line.

Suspicious, suspicious, suspicious
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 09:26 AM
If it were me hun, i'd pull a sicky on Monday, pretend to go to work but not and spy on him but then i'm ballsy like that and been cheated on many a time in the past so have learned the hard way but like everyone else has said, your gut feeling is usually right about these things, I wouldn't be happy at all about the cams tbh, especially as she turns hers off soon as you are around, very sus.

Best of luck. x
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 09:41 AM
It must be a really difficult situation for you and I really feel for you. I get the feeling that you are confused about him going to Australia without you and you are suspicious about the girl he's been chatting to online.

Have you thought about talking to your OH? Or have you spoken to him about it before?

I hope you're ok x
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 10:12 AM
Vicki's already said what I was thinking, so just *hugs* from me.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2008, 10:27 AM
I would talk to him and let him know how you feel, he loves you so he wouldn't want you to feel like this. The girl sounds up to no good and if your OH insists on staying friends then insist that you become friends too, make it hard for her. There was a girl who was after my OH when I first met him, I made friends with her and she felt too guilty to carry on chasing him.
There is abviously something making you feel like this, just ask and remember men can be quite stupid when it comes to crafty women.
Good luck hun xxx
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »