View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2008, 07:15 AM
Good luck with your search, Becky. Hope you manage to find something suitable in the short time you have. Definitely talk to the landlord re pups.

Hugs honey x0x0x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-02-2008, 07:25 AM
This is when I wish I could win a few million on the lottery.
zoby
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Firstly can i send you a huge congratulations on Ellies news - you must be so excited

i hope you can find something suitable and (who knows) even better than where you are now - god knows you have the right attitude - i have to admire you for being positive and buoyant, it is these qualities that will see you (and your posse) through this and come out shining at the other end. Well done you! I have food for thought this morning about appreciating what i have and not finding fault with what i havent.

good luck xxx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2008, 09:52 AM
Thank you for that it is very kind, the dogs don't care where they are as long as they are with me, they seem to be so adaptable bless them, although if I do end up in a van it'll be kill or cure for Coopers travel dribbling!
Becky
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2008, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
These kind of things have happened so many times in my life that I think I'm getting used to it lol! I suppose only having me and the dogs to worry about is less of an issue than if I had kids etc.
Becky
I'm sorry about your predicament, but I have to say I'm a little bewildered that if this has happened before that you've continued to increase your pack and then breed?

Yes many things are uncertain in this life, but considering it's happened before I'm struggling to understand why you've risked it by breeding your dog? I'm afraid if it were me I would've held off until my circumstances were more stable!

I'm not having a dig and I wouldn't wish this situation on anyone, but I'm just concerned about the future of those little puppies.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2008, 09:16 PM
I've never been given notice before I was talking generally bad things happen just when I'm getting myself in order. When I moved here I was under the impression it was long term so had no reason to suspect there would be a problem and he gave me no notice other than the notice he rang me on the day to get me to sign it! I've since discovered he's known for months!
As far as I was concerned my life was stable, there is no way I would have bought or bred any dogs if I had any clue this was going to happen.
However, that is all irrelevant as it has happened and I just have to deal with it in whatever way is the most practical and appropriate.
Becky
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2008, 09:21 PM
I've never been given notice before I was talking generally bad things happen just when I'm getting myself in order. When I moved here I was under the impression it was long term so had no reason to suspect there would be a problem and he gave me no notice other than the notice he rang me on the day to get me to sign it! I've since discovered he's known for months!
As far as I was concerned my life was stable, there is no way I would have bought or bred any dogs if I had any clue this was going to happen.
However, that is all irrelevant as it has happened and I just have to deal with it in whatever way is the most practical and appropriate.
Becky
But surely you must've known how long the lease was for? If it was only a 12 month lease then I personally wouldn't of bred incase it wasn't renewed!

But like you say too late now, what's done is done.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2008, 09:27 PM
Nothing in life is guaranteed, even with two incomes and your own home doesn't mean you will get to keep it because quite simply you do not know what lies ahead, you just have to deal with what life throws at you. You can't put your life on hold 'just on case' those people that do are the ones who look back when they are older wishing that they had done rather than wait.
My dogs wont suffer so I really don't see what your problem is with it all.
Becky
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2008, 09:33 PM
Nothing in life is guaranteed, even with two incomes and your own home doesn't mean you will get to keep it because quite simply you do not know what lies ahead, you just have to deal with what life throws at you. You can't put your life on hold 'just on case' those people that do are the ones who look back when they are older wishing that they had done rather than wait.
Becky
I don't have a problem, just concerned for the welfare of another members dogs that's all hun.

Nothing in life is guaranteed, that's very true, but breeding dogs when renting is just something I'm struggling to understand that's all.

Anyway, this isn't helping your worrying situation, so I'll leave my questions there. Don't want to upset anyone.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-02-2008, 09:37 PM
Becky
I dont think she has a problem, She is just concerned with another members dogs, after all we all care for other dogs welfare.

Anyways thats enough, I hope everything works out ok.
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 17 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »