Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2006, 05:44 PM

dogs left in the car

I got home last night about 10 + just pulled up + i heard dogs barking + i thought oh no something has started mine off so i got out of the car only to see the neighbours runnin about in there pjs banging on this door + then i turned + look to where the barking was coming from + it was from a peoguet 205 car + there was 2 dogs going mental in it anyway it turns out this girl who owned the car + dogs had gone to her friends house + they had gone down the pub
+left the dogs in the car so the neighbours where banging on this door finally someone one answered + said she aint here but i will call her cause i dont have the keys.
at 2 this mornin the in my eyes the girl came back now the dogs where barking most of the time + no one wanted to go near the car just in case + the police didnt wanna know . i couldnt believe anyone would leave there dogs in the car i know it wasnt hot but isnt there any sort of law or something shes breakin or anyone else we could contact to help if it happens again
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2006, 06:42 PM
the only thing you can do is contact the environmental health. we have neighbours that often leave dog in house whinning and barking till the wee small hours.

there should be a rule morons should not be allowed dogs
Adele4dan
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by lizdll View Post
I got home last night about 10 + just pulled up + i heard dogs barking + i thought oh no something has started mine off so i got out of the car only to see the neighbours runnin about in there pjs banging on this door + then i turned + look to where the barking was coming from + it was from a peoguet 205 car + there was 2 dogs going mental in it anyway it turns out this girl who owned the car + dogs had gone to her friends house + they had gone down the pub
+left the dogs in the car so the neighbours where banging on this door finally someone one answered + said she aint here but i will call her cause i dont have the keys.
at 2 this mornin the in my eyes the girl came back now the dogs where barking most of the time + no one wanted to go near the car just in case + the police didnt wanna know . i couldnt believe anyone would leave there dogs in the car i know it wasnt hot but isnt there any sort of law or something shes breakin or anyone else we could contact to help if it happens again
That is terrible, Its not fair to leave animals locked in a car in the heat or not, anyway with all that going on I would imagine the car was pretty warm. IMO people who do this sort of thing should have the animals taken away from them, I would have called RSPCA the next day and reported them.
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
the only thing you can do is contact the environmental health. we have neighbours that often leave dog in house whinning and barking till the wee small hours.

there should be a rule morons should not be allowed dogs
ok thanks but anytime they have been called out before they came the next day (something else ) which would be no good as this girl doesnt live up here