Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 07:25 AM

Missing Beagle pup - just got this by e-mail - can you keep a look out please

Hi there all,
Please pass this message on to everyone you can think of.
xxxxx xxxxxx picked up a 10 week old blanket marked tri bitch puppy from xxx xxxxxx Monday. 20 minutes from her house they stopped for something to eat and the car was broken into and the puppy stolen.
It happened at Little Chef Bisley Services on the A3 Ripley bypass nr Woking, Surrey at around 12.15pm.
Who ever did this also stole suitcases and puppy food and the puppy was in a carrier which went.
The police are informed and I am ging to contact everyone I can think of whilst Brian and his friends are driving back up. xxx xxxxx is informing the dog warden in the area too. Dogs lost will be informed ASAP

Please contact me if you hear or see anything that my be of interest and I will pass it on.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 09:45 AM
I think this has already been posted under the lost and found section on this site

I am keeping my eye's and ears open, even though i live miles away

I hope this puppy is found very soon x
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2006, 11:33 AM
Sorry, only got it this morning and was horrified to think of a tiny pup being in the hands of someone who had no idea how to look after it.