View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 11:07 PM
sorry just noticed dk has posted re warm water ,,,,should have read the thread first,
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 11:09 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
That is disgusting.

If it were me and the RSPCA refused to act I would be calling my local newspaper and telling them what has been happening and asking them to publish that if anyone knows who it is, to get in touch because that is truly disgusting !!!

I would also be telling the RSPCA I was going to the press too !

I might make them just sit up and listen a bit, the Police also.
Totally agree,it is a disgrace and people need to know if this is how they run a charity,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shanik
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-10-2007, 11:54 PM
Oh my bl***y god!!!

You are such a brave selfless person.

I can't offer any advice re puppies but just wanted you to know what a beautiful, heartfelt thing you are doing and I know all of of us who love our dogs would do our best to do the same but this has touched my heart so deeply.

I will be thinking and praying every minute. xx
kirstya72
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-10-2007, 06:12 AM
Have just caught up with this-I am stunned that anyone could behave like this.

Hope little Millie is doing ok and you are managing to cope with all the shocks you have had.

Best wishes.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2007, 06:48 AM
How awful for you and the pups.
I hope they can get to the bottom of this,such cruel people out there.
At least Millie has a chance.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 07:43 AM
Oh Hazel, I'm so sorry honey. There are some disgustingly evil people in this world. I hope Millie and her mum - wherever she has ended up - recovers from this traumatic situation quickly.
Big hugs honey - I hope the RSPCA/Police can offer some kind of retribution.......
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 08:10 AM
That is so so very sad...I can't believe im reading this! Im so glad you have managed to save one, there really are some evil b*****s out there xxx
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by random View Post
ETA: I think the people/person responsible for this must have at least some kind of a conscience as they haven't just thrown the pups out or killed them, they porbably knew you had dogs and would take them in and look after them. If you know who it is or where they live i'd put a wee note in the door saying if they have anymore you will take them in no questions asked but please don't leave them when no one is in as the other 2 died from the cold before you got home. I dunno but hopefully it might make them realise and if they do have anymore they might have a better chance than these 2.
Agree totally with this. I cannot understand why anyone would try & dump these pups but it seems they have chosen a guardian angel to help them. Such a shame their timing was so lousy.

Big hugs to you. I cannot imagine how distressing it must have been to have found them like that. xx
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 10:14 AM
OMG - I cant believe this!

For once - I'm Speechless - this is horrific - Well done you, and I hope Millie continues to improve!
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 10:21 AM
How can people do this makes me sick i hope Millie pulls through i really feel you hun
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >