Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-10-2007, 05:55 PM

violated again today

I delivered shona's PC today and was met with four very friendly rotties.

Rottified again , two days in a row,

The thing is, when I get back home, I get it again cos my lot smell the scent off Shona's lot.
This is what you get when you're rottified.

Boy, can they slobber.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 06:01 PM
Me too I got it big style today,most of it was slobbers.I think Smeags thinks she is half parrot as she wants to sit on my shoulders all the time.Asta tried sooo hard to protect me and did take most of the flack but they still got me in the end,
elmac13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 06:46 PM
look at that doggy drool!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Ah come on denis how could you complain , they washed your face for you after all , it saves you a fortune on soap and water , P,M,S, L great pic xxdk
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 08:29 PM
Awwww, thats GROSS, what huge amounts of drool, glad I have smaller drool monsters lol x
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 10:04 PM
Oh my lord!
Glad my two don't drool at all lol
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

05-10-2007, 10:17 PM
And I thought Loki drooled! What a lovely picture of adoration, Nero! You can see the look of love and devotion from your Rottie's face! Wonderful!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-10-2007, 10:31 PM
lmaorof,,,,,,awe dennis they love you what can I say,,,,lol
Shanik
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-10-2007, 12:10 AM
Gorgeous dogs! We were on holiday in Perthshire during the Summer (due to easy locality of mum-in-law being ill) and on a good day where we had a bit of a break we had a day out, kids spotted this big male rottie being walked down the high street of this town and then while the bloke sat down and his other half went in to get sarnies and a drink to take out, my eldest daughter went over and asked if my kids could stroke him, guy said yup no bother and THEN I am surprised my youngest at 4 years old survived because the slobber and kisses were flying everywhere! So glad I teach my kids to ask, not judge and be careful.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by Shanik View Post
Gorgeous dogs! We were on holiday in Perthshire during the Summer (due to easy locality of mum-in-law being ill) and on a good day where we had a bit of a break we had a day out, kids spotted this big male rottie being walked down the high street of this town and then while the bloke sat down and his other half went in to get sarnies and a drink to take out, my eldest daughter went over and asked if my kids could stroke him, guy said yup no bother and THEN I am surprised my youngest at 4 years old survived because the slobber and kisses were flying everywhere! So glad I teach my kids to ask, not judge and be careful.
I wish more people like you were around, I do understand some parents concerns though,,, its hard not to when the press only ever has the bad things in it,,, I have had in the past,,,parents asking can the kids pet the dog,,, I say of course, then after the kids have been climbing over the dogs for a few mins,,,they ask what kind of dog it is, when I have said Rottwieler,.... they say ok kids lets go so some dont even know what they look like,,,but its enough when told for them to drag kids off and make a hasty exit,,,