Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2010, 06:41 AM

Scared

I am going to get myself in to see my doctor today as last night I was so scared that my blood pressure was high and I was going to have a heart attack.
I havn't been right for a few days with intermmitent chest pains and then yesterday, I had this awful headache that everytime I stood up, pounded so hard I felt dizzy and my sight went a bit blurred. My chest pains worsened and felt like someone was sitting on my chest and some pains went right through to my back. I just wanted to sleep I felt exhausted.
I even took a couple of asprin last night in case it was my heart.
I am overweight and I do smoke, I know how stupid, I don't need telling that, but I am constantly trying to give up and failing miserably. I live alone with my daughter and seem constantly to be under a lot of stress.
The headache is still there a bit this morning and my chest feels so heavy and a sore pain inside it too if you know what I mean.
All my family on both sides have died of heart problems, so today I am getting myself off to the doctors, in the meantime I am going to take another asprin this morning.
Please keep your fingers crossed I am worrying for nothing.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2010, 06:58 AM
Oh Bev, I'm so sorry you're feeling so awful. I'm hoping it's just stress related, and it can be controlled and no harm will come from it.

Please take care........ and let me know if there's anything I can do to help.....

x0x0x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-02-2010, 07:01 AM
Big (((hugs))) Bev.

Maybe it is stress that is causing you this problem stress can show up as many things.

I am keeping my fingers crossed it is nothing serious and I think you are doing the right thing in going to see the Dr. Xx
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2010, 07:09 AM
oh Bev and a big hug to you, sounds like it would be very worrying, I hope you are going to the doctors soon, stress can create all those things and if you have high blood pressure it can make you feel pretty awful too, there is medication for that also, please let us know how you go, will be waiting to hear something
Sorry had to add this, if you get any worse before your appt please ring someone to take you up to the hospital, it may seem silly but it is better to be safe than sorry, hugs again
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2010, 09:24 AM
Glad you are off to docs your doing the right thing.
Thinking of you xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2010, 09:27 AM
Thankyou everyone, I have an appointment at 10.20 this morning, I will let you know how I get on.
aliwin
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-02-2010, 09:30 AM
Good luck at the docs this morning, don't be too hard on yourself, you are trying. These things are hard to correct and take time. Hugs for you xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2010, 09:35 AM
Thinking of you Bev.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2010, 10:32 AM
Thinking of you Bev. Keep us posted xx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Thinking of you and sending lots of positive thoughts. I hope all is well for you.
x
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >