View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2017, 05:22 PM
Made the rescue co-ordinator aware and agree June the head doesn't look Bernese. More collie.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2017, 06:24 PM
Just an update on the bernese rescue June. Rescue co-ordinator aware of her she has been brought in from abroad and seems she is a cross but they are advertising as Bernese to drum up interest in her.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2017, 06:34 PM
I thought she was a collie at first as well.
Good News is that the money for the food was brought round this afternoon. The shop is closed as they are extending it, will be closed for a week. So, phew, they are decent people after all, was upset because they seemed so nice, and they ARE nice
Cariad has been out all day, we've had some rain, but she went in and didn't stand looking pitiful. She had her tea outside, I handed out bananas and she lay and ate hers, next minute Zen has more or less swallowed hers whole and is mithering Cariad, so she got short shrift and then Cariad got up and went into the Big House with it. Have put the outside light on and will keep my eye on her, and bring her in if she is glued to the back door at any point in the evening
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2017, 06:53 PM
Glad you got the money June.
Sounds like Cariad is doing well for now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2017, 06:59 PM
Yeah, she's been getting a bit bored in the house the last few nights, checked and no ones outside at all, as long as she's happy she can stay where she wants. I really thought she would want to stay in at least at night, but obviously not and I'll play it by ear for now
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2017, 08:52 PM
She wants to be with the pack shows I think she feels okay...........good news......
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-04-2017, 08:55 PM
Evening all two legs and four legs.
Another day draws to a close.
It was a mostly warm and sunny day here today. Some clouds rolled in from the west later in the day and it made for an interesting sunset..........

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2017, 08:56 PM
Mabs had a quarrel with Zen, went out to bang heads together and Cariad had had enough of the pack and wanted peace, quiet and the telly, so she was poised the minute the door opened and I came out like the Avenging Angel,she ran in and made herself comfortable
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-04-2017, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Good News is that the money for the food was brought round this afternoon. The shop is closed as they are extending it, will be closed for a week. So, phew, they are decent people after all, was upset because they seemed so nice, and they ARE nice
'evening June Sometimes you do meet people who are decent, honest, and believe in doing what they say they will do, it seems to be getting very rare these days.

Yahoo had an article about all the so called celebs who owe the taxman and have gone into bankruptcy, it's really disgusting after all the huge amounts of money they have earned. They are the people who could honour their debts but they didn't, what kind of example is that

And while I'm having a moan what idiot wrote the software for this board it keeps putting a red line under 'honour' and wants me to write it as honor (without the 'u')well I've just looked it up and I am right (as usual ) and the computer, meaning the software, meaning some pimply faced programmer is WRONG

So now I'm in a bad mood, tired, and had better go to bed Just to repeat I'm glad you got the money for the food and maybe when they re-open the shop you can call round there again.

Best wishes to everyone and goodnight, see you tomorrow.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-04-2017, 09:23 PM
Thats American English Harvey. What is it Churchill said about being divided by a common language
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >