View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Honey, what a wonderful ending to such a traumatic story.

I do believe I would have pushed Jill on her ar$e into the mud...... wicked woman! 80 or not, she wouldn't have treated me that way and I'm so proud of you for standing up to the old crow....

Sounds to me like the three escapees are going to have a wonderful life with their new family, and I'm so pleased they took Tawny too - obviously mental dog lovers, like you, hon.

Now put it all behind you - do not wreak revenge - really, don't bother - hatred is a destructive emotion, and you have much nicer ones to play with :0)
x0x0x
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Sheree that is a real happy ever after story. Maybe this is exactly what was meant to happen....All your dogs now have loving homes and you know in the bottom of your heart that you did and always have done the very very best for them all...
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Oh that has moved me so much and am sobbing into Angus who is sprawled across me.

I think that you are well rid of Jill and Sheree if you don't think you can report her then don't - you aren't that type of girl at the end of the day - but whatever becomes of her she will deserves.

Sending a big Gordon and Charlie hug.

I am so pleased that Fabey, Gracie and Tawney are ok now.

Big hugs honey
xx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 02:05 PM
You must be so relieved that those 3 are together at least. Big hugs to you and Leon. Hope my camera is still going strong lol!
Becky
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Thanks so much all....I thought it was all too smooth an operation, my dad just rung to say that Jill just phoned him (mad woman!) to say that she expects he's heard all about it and that she has rung the police, who said she should have rung them yesterday, the kennel club, (although I would think she should keep a low profile on that one), and has spoken to many, many people and she is not going to let this drop! My dad told her he wasn't interested, that they had nothing to do with any decisions I made involving the dogs and that she wasn't to ring them again. I'm 46 years old for gods sake...why is she phoning my parents???

Thanks for the hugs Rach...I have a feeling I'm gonna need them

Lovely to hear from you again Becky...sadly I think I wore the camera out as it just died and never came back to life again I hope you and yours are all ok xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2009, 03:37 PM
I think she is very annoyed that you have got the better of her. She sounds like a very sad and lonely person who doesn't deserve your pity or help or feeling bad about her, silly woman ringing your Dad.
I am sure if you were to mention RSPCA and Tawnyes care while she was there she might think twice about upsetting you again.
Hope it all settles soon Sheree. X
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 03:42 PM
Daft old crone - just ignore it - she's obviously delusional!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Thanks Lynn & Vicki, I was a bit worried when my dad rang but then I thought about it and chuckled to myself..she will do herself more damage than she will me. Bring it on is all Clive has to say on the subject xxx
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Aww sad but a very happy ending xxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2009, 07:32 PM
brill news, Im so happy for you all x
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >