Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2004, 07:08 AM

SCOTTISH BULL BREED MEET.....

Hi All,

Just a quick message for anybody interested - there will be a meet for Bull Breed Fans on Sunday 25th July at Strathclyde Park, Motherwell (in the large open field on the left of M & Ds funfair Car Park) at 12pm. Everybody welcome. We have had a few before & pictures can be found in the "pictures section". There will be a great mix of dogs (some quite rare breeds too) and the mix of people is also real good - its great for a blether and to talk to like minded people and of course show off the dogs lol.

So anybody interested please feel free to come along (weather permitting of course lol). If you want more details PM me and I will get back as soon as is.

Cheers
Laura
my_boy_sonny
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-07-2004, 06:21 PM
I would love to come Laura but not sure if can make it cause I am going to a wedding on sat night and you know what the morning after the night before is like but will speak to OH and let you know for defin.

( just in case you have forgot cause not been on for a while I have a boxer sonny who is 9 months old and totally insane)

Sam xx
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

22-07-2004, 06:23 PM
Sounds good Laura, look forward to the pics!!