Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2016, 07:23 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, February 25

Good morning all,

Glad Dex is home and you are managing to get the ABs down him, hopefully he will soon be able to eat properly again.

Hope Casey had a good night Harvey and you will be able to pick him up this morning, bless him.

Lynn, I do hope the meeting at the school on Friday for Gorden goes well and he feels he would like to apply for it.

LG good to see you slowly recovering, hope you get your voice back soon.

Barry, you did a good job on clearing that side way, I am sure you will find some more work to carry on with when that is completely finished. Lol. Sue teach him how to clean windows.

June, hope the girls were good last night. Right must get myself ready to take Amber for her walk on the green, hopefully will be able to take her out with Blue again later in the day if the weather stays fine.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless. xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-02-2016, 07:53 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Bright and sunny but cold again today. Walking Dillon, then housework and hoping Beth will pop in for coffee later. Gorden home tonight.

Hoping everyone is well and that poorly cats and dogs are on the mend. I bet Casey will be so pleased to see you Harvey and to be home.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2016, 08:11 AM
Morning all,
Glad Dex is home and well, hope he has had a good night
Hope Cassey is feeling better and able to come home this morning
Glad you got Blue out Moyra, and that Amber enjoyed it. Hope the weather stays dry so you can get out again later.
I'm off to was my hair then getting ready to meet some friends for coffee, lauryn has her second driving lesson later today after college
Hope everyone has a great day
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2016, 08:26 AM
Morning everyone. Cold and bright this morning. I might stay tucked up in the warm!
Hope everyone is well xx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2016, 08:29 AM
Morning all. Yep bright and sunny here and have been for my first walk of the day with Tyto. Have done some washing and tidied round so now on here looking at places to go when on holiday down in Kent in May. Looking forward to that. Sara has another interview next week so fingers crossed.
Have a good morning all.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-02-2016, 09:03 AM
Good morning Moyra and everyone

Just popped in to say Casey will be home at 2pm this afternoon, they are doing some urine analysis (since they think this maybe where the infection came from) but he's OK thank heavens.

Will be back latter today to check on you all
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2016, 09:29 AM
Losos they give us so much worry but so much love in return. I bet you will be glad to have him home.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-02-2016, 09:35 AM
Glad Casey is doing fine, and once they've checked his urine he'll be back home with his family, so he can stop worrying, sounds like Rhianna is missing him, which is lovely as they've not been together that long either.
Cold and sunny here this morning, forecast is for a dry day, and we've got a dry and cold weekend in store, then the rain comes back Tidied up, beds were so easy and quick to sort, switched heat lamps onto low till later on, when they'll go off till tonight.
I'll have to go for shavings after I've done walks, and I'll be telling him how disappointed I was with the shavings this time, its a well known make so not like he got them cheap. I'll be asking for another make and telling him why.
Enjoy your walk with Blue and Amber later on, Moyra.
I bet Lauryn's loving the driving lessons, I learnt around that age and I couldn't wait for my next lesson, the sense of freedom was wonderful
Hoping that tomorrow goes well for Gorden and he likes them and they like him.
Nippy could you wrap up warm and go out on Tango, beautiful day here, then again it could be torrential rain down there I suppose.
Best of luck with AB's and those sharpened teeth Griff
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2016, 10:11 AM
Morning all
Hope everyone has a good day no matter what they are doing
Harvey, pleased to hear casey will be returning home this afternoon
Dex ate everything overnight, just given him his antibiotics this morning...only had to put them down his throat about 6 times Lol
hospital have called this morning, the Dr is sick so they have had to cancel my appointment tomorrow...thats fine with me, it is only ENT anyway
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2016, 11:31 AM
Good morning

Hope you can get out on blue again today it is turning into a nice day for it.

Hope Casey is ok and is home this afternoon

Good that Dex ate overnight so he must be feeling more of his old self. Lol at putting tablets down him been there, dine that and got the t-shirt. How come it takes more than one person just to put tablets down a cat!!

Good morning Nippy stay in the warm fort a day

Hope you find somewhere nice to visit on your holiday. I think there id plenty to do in Kent so hopefully not a difficult decision for you.

Lovely day here. Very frosty first thing but had a nice walk with Teazle. Two trips down the tip so all rubbish now gone. I don't think I will every get Barry to clean windows Moyra unless of course it involved some large macho machine

Have a good day and stay safe.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >