View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2005, 08:28 AM
indie is mine, end of story! lol. the way i see it is: i feed her, walk her, pay for meds and bf does nothing! therefore.. mine!
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

28-03-2005, 09:17 AM
we have already talked about this - I get the animals and he can get visitation rights - if we had kids he would get the kids and I still would have the animals
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2005, 09:17 AM
All my animals are mine. I had them registred in my name and IŽll fight for them
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2005, 09:18 AM
lol yeh... i had indie registered in my name for a reason!! and my phone number on her tag for a reason
Dreamon
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-03-2005, 09:29 AM
Blue and Bailey are my dogs, I groom them, feed them and train them, the only thing hubby helps with is exercising, he wouldnt part me from my boys though, he knows how much they mean to me, they wouldnt go with hubby anyway, they are 100% loyal to me
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2005, 10:00 AM
i would share my dogs out if anything anything happened in our household as my hubby loves ours dogs as much as i do
but nothing would never happen so not worth worrying about
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2005, 10:59 AM
thankfully not in that position but it is sad when it happens a lot of dogs that we have to re-home come to us because of a broken marriage only one yesterday the dog was really wanted but being realistic as both parties had to work full time now they felt it was kinder on a young dog to have a home where he would have more company really hard choice though they feel they did the best for the dog and sadly this happens on a weekly basis maybe divorce is too easy nowadays seems more and more dogs are going to welfares because of a dispute in the home
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2005, 11:03 AM
I can understand some of the reasons sadly
When say two people work different shifts so there is someone always there with the animal for example and then they are suddenly on their own meaning the dog will be left for long periods
Traci
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2005, 01:31 PM
When i split with my ex hubby, i got the dogs.
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-03-2005, 01:49 PM
well it's not a case of splitting up with a man for me, but as I am 21 and my sister is 23 and we still live with my mum, there will come a time when we will all go our separete ways. Before we got Archie we agreed that when this happens Archie will go with me, UNLESS for some reason I am not capable of giving him enough time/attention/exercise due to a job or whatever. In this case it has been agreed that either my mum or my sis will take care of him until I'm able to

but he knows who his mummy is anyway Same as others, I feed him, groom him, train him, get up at 5am to take him for a wee....
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >