View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

26-06-2006, 08:01 PM
i always ahve a password on mine, otherwise you cna enable alot of the security features and stuff.lol

i thin kat tiems i think im running a business server ro soemthing the amount of protection i use.lol
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2006, 11:49 AM
Thanks Ceiron, that was soooooo easy to do, thanks to you!!

Foxy I WILL remember this password, coz I get enough practice every day getting in here!!! They don't know about this site though!!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2006, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Thanks Ceiron, that was soooooo easy to do, thanks to you!!

Foxy I WILL remember this password, coz I get enough practice every day getting in here!!! They don't know about this site though!!!

Oh thats okay then Helen - I put passwords on my laptop to keep Laura out and I did three different ones for all the three accounts on there and then forgot what I had put cos I don't use the laptop much

Ps keep away from Ailsa - your madness is rubbing off on her
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2006, 11:55 AM
Think it's the other way around Foxy!!!!! She sooooo reminds me of my long lost mate the dear Ashlady. She's too busy to come on here now, so I miss her terribly - don't you??
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Think it's the other way around Foxy!!!!! She sooooo reminds me of my long lost mate the dear Ashlady. She's too busy to come on here now, so I miss her terribly - don't you??

Yes I miss her as well - I wish she would come back Please pass my best wishes on to her when you mail her won't you?
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

27-06-2006, 01:09 PM
aw, well done
Tom
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-06-2006, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Oh thats okay then Helen - I put passwords on my laptop to keep Laura out and I did three different ones for all the three accounts on there and then forgot what I had put cos I don't use the laptop much

Ps keep away from Ailsa - your madness is rubbing off on her
ooh foxy good job ur not keeping it from me cos i know tonnes of ways to log on without a password when one have been set hehehe

Tom
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2