View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-06-2006, 03:19 PM
you can use the download manager from microsoft it has just been released the original beta version this is the second one and when you install it it collects the new updates

http://msdn.microsoft.com/windowsvista/

all the information is on this page ( with requirements and tests next year we will all have it anyway because there will be no more updates for windows xp for the xp sp1 stopped last year it has been only just released it is proberly the last beta version
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-06-2006, 03:21 PM
[QUOTE=Fred all the information is on this page ( with requirements and tests next year we will all have it anyway because there will be no more updates for windows xp for the xp sp1 stopped last year it has been only just released it is proberly the last beta version [/QUOTE]

I won't
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-06-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by Stewart
I won't
it doesnt matter stewart but every o's is as good as it's updates if you dont get any then looks bad for it personaly i like windows 98 the second edition was not so bad ( that is my opinion )but then they stoppedthe software for it and it all changed to xp and with the new one wont be any different
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

16-06-2006, 06:39 PM
i have tried 5 downlaod managers, tried firefox, opera and ie.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4