View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2011, 07:30 AM
I don't mean to panic you in anyway, but just seen thread on here about dogs in Lancaster being poisoned but they dont know by what or who or how yet..Might be worth mentioning to the vet if you need to take her back.

Just wanted to give you a heads up.

I really do hope she is feeling much better today

Bev x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2011, 08:00 AM
Hope she's feeling lots better today and hope you've managed to get her to drink something. I did have this as well when my dog was sick recently, she ate, but wouldn't drink, so I made some chicken stock and gave it to her cold, she drank that. If she's refusing the rice, you could always try some plain mashed potato, I always use that rather than rice, but not a lot of it, coz my vet says it's too starchy to give in quantity, so I'd say about 20% of the chicken quantity, and little and often at the moment whilst that gut is settling down, you don't want to overload it. I really hope she's a lot better today.
Ali_and_Poppy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Hi all,

Really pleased to say poppy drank water of he rown accord last night and seemed almost back to herself by around 9pm.

After a good nght sleep with no belly rumbing, today she has been even better and has drunk plenty of water and has eaten her normal dry biscuits (soaked a little in warm water) with a bit of chicken.

Bev - thats so awful I hadnt heard about those poor dogs in lancaster but i hope they find the cause asap!!

Thanks so much to everyne for advice an kind words, has really helped!! xx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3