Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tom
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-08-2007, 03:08 PM

Website Software

Well my Mum got herself a new wide-screen laptop yesterday and she went onto our website and she noticed that the pictures on the page were all slightly to the left and some of the other pages content wasn't where it should have been on the page either. At the moment we are using front page and to be honest don't like using it. Can anyone recommend and good software to use??

Many thanks,

Tom
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-08-2007, 03:23 PM
I've heard that "Dreamweaver" is good, but I've never tried it. It's bl@@dy expensive, though!

Snorri
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-08-2007, 03:41 PM
Are there touch buttons below the screen ?, haven't seen the latest laptops but on widescreen monitors there's buttons to adjust the screen position.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-08-2007, 03:46 PM
I would get a good beginers book on HTML, as snorri said Dreamweaver is good but very expensive. There are a lot of web design packages on the market you may be best downloading some trail version and seeing what suits your needs best.
Tom
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-08-2007, 04:34 PM
Thanks for your replies everyone

Originally Posted by nero View Post
Are there touch buttons below the screen ?, haven't seen the latest laptops but on widescreen monitors there's buttons to adjust the screen position.
Nero, I can't find any buttons on it My Mum isn't concered that she can't view it properly its more about the guests that are on the site that she wants to view it right...
tom