View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

26-02-2005, 03:35 PM

Ideas on how we make make Dogweb work for you...

Let's use this thread for other 'ideas' which you think may be helpful to breeders who use Dogweb. To make sure any ol Tom Dick or Harry doesn't has access to them, and only our registered breeders benefit from them, they will be in hidden password protected areas of Dogweb.

Inca pointed out that this 'breeders section' is a great idea where all the breeders can come and exchange ideas/tips/ or just to chat etc without being scrtuinised by some of the 'bashing brigade!' Although that wasn't my intention for this section to start of with, I think it's brilliant idea and when we do the dogweb updates I'll make it a permenant feature so that only our registered breeders can gain access to it!

Some of the other ideas have also been excellent - I really Sholas idea of breeders coming together to do a questionaire and perhaps we could go further and produce demo contracts and other useful items (maybe even fedding guides etc). We/Dogweb would then design them in a professional manner and make them availible to download from the password protected Breeders area (only for our registered breeders) - so that you could then print them out and use them as and when nescessery.

Excellent ideas so far - I bet there's more too so please let us know here anything you think Dogweb can do to help our registered breeders...
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Password access to downloadable contracts and questionares is an excellent idea
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2005, 09:45 AM
I've been thinking, although this is great having a forum full of support and ideas, shouldn't there be a list of the registered breeders that have access? I mean, anyone can say they are a breeder couldn't they? Just to gain access. That way we can all keep an eye out. Just a thought
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2005, 09:48 AM
I've been thinking, although this is great having a forum full of support and ideas, shouldn't there be a list of the registered breeders that have access? I mean, anyone can say they are a breeder couldn't they? Just to gain access. That way we can all keep an eye out. Just a thought
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2005, 09:51 AM
Crikey!!!! What happened there. Was flooding!! Sorry eRaze
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

28-02-2005, 10:50 AM
Hi Saz, yes you are right and this section is just a 'temporary' one. When I carry out the Dogweb Updates and we make the Breeders Directory Live only those Breeders listed in the Directory will have access to all the additional 'breeder' features, such as this section and any downloadable stuff etc. That way we'll be pretty certain that the people 'here' are actual breeders.

Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2005, 11:17 AM
Ah nice one. I feel so comfortable chatting in here now thanks
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2005, 12:53 PM
think you need to invite Jayne in here too eraze, she breeds staffs too
eRaze
Administrator