View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2016, 08:57 PM
Evening everyone glad the car passed its mot June.
LG do hope the idiot realises what he has done wrong once again an owner's stupidity leaves his animal seriously injured.
Hope his dog recovers well and that Fagin suffered no injuries although it sounds like he hasn't.
Good luck with the mri tomorrow.
griff sorry to hear about Kota. Hope she soon mends and I hope Steve finds some answers from his counselling.

We have had a nice day boys fished then we took Joel to see the nurse leg doing well but still susceptible to infection so new dressing he is back again Friday morning for another check up and dressing change.
We then all went into Wisbech the wanted some maggots so went to the angling shop and the man and his wife gave the boys his old fishing box/seat he had bought a new one and some fishing dvd's.
Came back they went back out fishing while we did a bbq then came in for something to eat then back out again for an hour.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-07-2016, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
MRI early tomorrow, see what they have got to suggest. .......................................people with unruly animals going where they should't and then blaming everyone else for their misdemeanour.
Best wishes for the MRI tomorrow.

Trespassers there's always some money grabbing lawyer waiting to claim compensation and an evil media mob waiting to stir up trouble, it's 2016 not 1916 It's like the drunk who trips on a pavement, he's in the wrong, but it's the council who have to pay up compensation.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2016, 09:16 PM
Have done girls breakfasts, Made sure everyone is tucked up, had a soak and am in bed with a cup of tea, nodding off already.
Love the boys are fishing and what a lovely man giving them his stuff. Joel must be feeling so much better now his leg is getting attention and he has company plus his nan and grandad to look after him
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
We always give a small talk about the DDA at classes
Brenda, where is the best place to learn about this

Originally Posted by griff View Post
so if my being hurt has finally made him get the help he needs to sort out his life and the guilt over his brothers death then i guess it is worth it,
I don't see it that way Griff, you should not have been hurt, anyone who has problems should be able to recognise them and seek help, it should not involve third parties (like yourself) you are very generous in your approach.

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Well I must have really got myself psyched up for a disasterous and expensive MOT because I feel totally drained and ready to sleep for a week
Have a good nights sleep, sweet dreams.

Heading that way myself shortly.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2016, 09:25 PM
LG....best of luck tomorrow sir, hoping they come up with answers and a solution for you, I don't like to think of you being unwell
TW....both me and him are having to talk to someone...right pair lol
Harvey, I think Trevor coopers website .....dog law I think it is called might have info. I have my own issues and I have hurt Steve also...my hurt is easing, I will survive
Lynn, that was a nice thing for the man in the tackle shop to do
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-07-2016, 09:37 PM
If you go on Trevor Cooper's Doglaw site it usually gives you the dates and places of his seminars. Well worth attending one.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Evening everyone,
Quick pop on here before I go to bed, busy day and then work. I'm really tired today.
Lauryn made flap jacks yum.
Glad to see your car passed Taw
LG good luck with the mri, hope it gives you answers. Hopefully you'll hear of more from the trespasser, it annoys me when other people allow their dogs to go bounding over and then opts never their fault!
Griff glad Steves getting help
Good night everyone
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-07-2016, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Harvey, I think Trevor coopers website .....dog law I think it is called might have info.
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
If you go on Trevor Cooper's Doglaw site it usually gives you the dates and places of his seminars. Well worth attending one.
Well as usual Dogsey comes up with good information.

Just for the record I don't for one microsecond have any concerns about Casey, not now. When he first came to us there were a few times he was in front of us and rushed up to dogs but never even looked like he would do anything, little puppies even, they just jumped up to him and wanted to play

Now (After one year three months) he just walks up slowly and even if the other dog barks and is a bit 'snappy' he just ignores them

If I see a very small dog in the distance I will put him on lead but those owners often keep their dog on lead all the time even in the middle of a huge wildlife park with nearest road 2 or 3 miles away

If Baruska was still with us the DDA would have been essential reading, as it is I just want to see what the law says, I'm not expecting it to be logical or even intelligent, it is after all a product of parliament and politicians
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3